Just Another Lengthy "I lost 100 pounds!" Post

Options

Replies

• muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'll send you a friend request as well :)

I was pretty close to -100 in the summer myself, but I let things slip, and I have some more work to do, but I can't wait to get there myself.
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done! Keep up the great work!
  • 35in90
    35in90 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! Also, I love your top in the last picture :). Your joy shines just as brightly!
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    35in90 wrote: »
    You are so inspiring! Also, I love your top in the last picture :). Your joy shines just as brightly!

Awww...that is so sweet. Thank you for the compliment.

• pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, and a great read too :smile: very inspirational x
  • Ooci
    Ooci Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done. What fabulous resolve, discipline and great common sense approach. Lovely story to read.
  • cmfruin2012
    Options
    I give you so much credit for sticking to your plan during such a long plateau... you have an iron will! :smile: You've made amazing progress and look fantastic... congrats!!

Thank you!
  • cmfruin2012
    Options
    I found that what I ate, when I ate and how much I ate was equally if not more important than calorie counting and exercising.

THIS!!!! Thank you for sharing your story and experience!
  • cmfruin2012
    Options
    Ooci wrote: »
    Wow - well done. What fabulous resolve, discipline and great common sense approach. Lovely story to read.

Thank you!
  • cmfruin2012
    Options
    rosetta91 wrote: »
    So so proud of you! Your dedication to healthy, gradual, change will help you make these changes permanent - and make us all healthier through your example. Plus, your life style changes will help insure that we can both watch our great grandchildren play while we bark orders from our porch swing at 90!!

Awwwww! Thank you for being there for me - ALWAYS, in so many ways and through so many things. I love you girlie!!
  • cmfruin2012
    Options
    Well Done! Keep up the great work!

Thanks!
  • cmfruin2012
    Options
    reesha35 wrote: »
    Great Job! You look awesome! You also inspire me to never give up!

Patience is definitely the key -- that and realizing that there is no one size fits all to weight loss. What works for one person is not going to necessarily going to work for you. You cannot become discouraged by seeing others having success when you are not -- it is about getting to know your own body and state of health and figuring out what is going to be healthy and successful for you for life. There is no such thing as a quick fix!!
  • thefinest416
    thefinest416 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look fantastic!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. There is a great deal to learn here, and to be inspired by! Congratulations. You are beautiful, and all of your work shows. May you never lose the confidence and strength you have gained through this. You have shown a great deal of resilience, and that is as inspiring as the awesome scale victory!
  • cmfruin2012
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. There is a great deal to learn here, and to be inspired by! Congratulations. You are beautiful, and all of your work shows. May you never lose the confidence and strength you have gained through this. You have shown a great deal of resilience, and that is as inspiring as the awesome scale victory!

Thank you so very much!!
  • cmfruin2012
    Options
    ckholland3 wrote: »
    Amazing job!! You've lost 100 pounds and gained better health, energy, and a huge smile on your face! Congrats on all the hard work you are doing and consider yourself friended:)

Thanks!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well done sweetie - I'm deeply impressed by your convictions and strength, you didn't give up, even when there was little sign of progress, you just kept looking for answers. Congrats on 100lb lost and I look forward to congratulating you when it's 200b down too!! xx
  • cmfruin2012
    Options
    Well done sweetie - I'm deeply impressed by your convictions and strength, you didn't give up, even when there was little sign of progress, you just kept looking for answers. Congrats on 100lb lost and I look forward to congratulating you when it's 200b down too!! xx

Thank you!
  • ProjectEm
    ProjectEm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Way to persevere!
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love your sparkly christmas tree jumper! Congrats on your weight loss x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!