My success with Jillian Michael's workouts

Options

Replies

• deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    i've had the BEST results from 30ds. I also had great results from Extreme Shed and Shred. I got through month 2 of Body Revolution but didn't see the results I saw from 30ds. I'm starting 30ds again tomorrow for the month of June. Plus after seeing your results, I can't wait to do another round :)

I agree, my most drastic results were with the 30 day shred, with the other DVD changes were minimal. But i did lose inches and gained A LOT more muscles!
    I am planning on doing another round of 30 day shred - not sure when tho!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Good Job., I'm on day L1 day 5 of 30day shred. Next will be ripped in 30.
  • kimjj1025
    kimjj1025 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!!! Way to go. I'm attempting to do JM 90 Day Body Revolution and I can't seem to get past weeks 1 and 2. I'm not consistant and I'm frustrated with my lack of motivation. My head and my body don't always agree with each other and seeing your results is giving me the umpf to get out of bed in the morning. I'm a working mom of two so I have to get up before everyone else and work out or it is just simply game over for me. How do you fit in yoru 30 minutes? What motivated you in the begining to keep going? It is so much mind over matter and I'm trying to figure out how sucessful people do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • deedzzz
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!!! Way to go. I'm attempting to do JM 90 Day Body Revolution and I can't seem to get past weeks 1 and 2. I'm not consistant and I'm frustrated with my lack of motivation. My head and my body don't always agree with each other and seeing your results is giving me the umpf to get out of bed in the morning. I'm a working mom of two so I have to get up before everyone else and work out or it is just simply game over for me. How do you fit in yoru 30 minutes? What motivated you in the begining to keep going? It is so much mind over matter and I'm trying to figure out how sucessful people do it!! :flowerforyou:

The difference is that i dont have kids, which means i have the time. I actually have a lot of time on my hands.
    My firt motivations was fitting in a dress i bought for my friends wedding and te second looking good for my wedding next year. Once i strted the 30 day shred i did not know what to expect but i kept going, only because i hate quitting. It ached and it was hard but by level 2 i felt a big difference and that kept me going till at the end after i finished it i compared pictures and i was stunned! I knew te workout works and decided i had the time and continued and here i am, still going strong 4 months later!
  • mira2602
    mira2602 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    waaw, amazing! well done!

This is what I needed!
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    You look great! I finished 30 day shred and only saw slight results (inches not pounds) and I didn't like Ripped in 30 very much so I never finished it. I have considered getting 6 week 6 pack.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! Making me think I'd be better off going back to JM workouts xD congrats on your success :flowerforyou:
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I really love the success stories that show you don't have to lose a lot of weight to make a huge body transformation! Many people get so discouraged when they don't see the scale go down.

I really like 30DS and Ripped in 30, too! They are kick-*kitten* routines.
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Fab results w2g! Your awesome! :o))
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    That's the tummy I'm looking for!

Fabulous job! Wish I had the motivation to stick with those things... but I'm having a lot of health issues and they all focus around my tummy at the moment - getting food allergen tested soon to try and solve some problems. Once my digestive tract is squared away - I'm going to try something like this!
  • ironbutterf1y
    ironbutterf1y Posts: 103
    Options
    You look great, congrats on your success with JM!
  • Nikki160HLC
    Nikki160HLC Posts: 10
    Options
    I just started 30 day shred. And I am so happy to see this post! You look great! keep up the good work!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results!! I have started 30 day shred twice and did it for 5 days each time. It is really hard on my back and knees, (I am 49 years old). I guess maybe I should suck it up and get er' done!

Thanks for the motivation!
  • mtnstar
    mtnstar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!!

I had similarly great results with the JM dvds- it took 7 months, but I lost all the baby weight plus 10 lbs and am more fit than I've ever been in my life. I probably could have done it in less time, but I am still breastfeeding and have to eat a lot.

I always get teased about being the Jillian infomercial, but it seriously works if you stick with it and push yourself.

Congrats on your new and improved bod!
  • xunshakeablex
    Options
    I wish those dvds helped me. I can't stand doing the same workout over and over. I get so bored and end up quitting because I'm so bored of doing the same thing.

If she had a series of workouts more like Insanity when you're doing different workouts every day I'd be more inclined to do it. I know she has a new system out but it's too much money for me right now.
  • aprilgal412
    Options
    I just started with level one of the 30 day shred. I'm 51 years old and it is a killer on my knees - I got through it and plan to continue. I modified the movements for me, but hope as I keep doing it my knees will not hurt. That is my goal for now. You are a true inspiration - of course a lot younger then me, but an inspiration.
  • deedzzz
    Options
    Thank you all!!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    OP, fabulous results, very motivating.

For people whose knees are hurting. I had knee surgery 7 months ago and I finished D8L1 this morning. I was starting to get outer knee pain during the jumping jacks. I realized when I was doing the side lunges with the arm raises that my knees were going further than my ankles in the side lunges, because that was when I felt the pain. I fixed this by taking a wider stance and that helped the pain. I also march in place instead of jump rope.

Has anyone else noticed that Natalie doesn't always use the best form?
  • watermillion
    watermillion Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    you look great. how heavy were the weights you used?