Replies

• Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :D
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    OMG, wow! Congrats!!! You are amazing!!! Do you realize that??? I definitely admire your determination.
  • bigd66218
    bigd66218 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable, truly an inspiration.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great. Amazing success.
    Gives me hope that I can reach my goal. :grinning:

51637601.png
  • dawn0293
    dawn0293 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! How long did it take you to loose that much?
    I started on 3/25/14 and I hit 101lbs on the fourteenth of this month.
    My daughter and I have started this weight loss journey together. I lost 20 pounds from September to January without even trying. I started noticing that my jeans were getting looser, I got real excited and I decided that this was the right time to work at my weight. I joined Planet Fitness and I go there everyday for 1 hour to walk and ride the bike. My daughter comes with me. I have about 50 pounds to loose where I will feel great. My daughter has about 70 pounds.
    Good for you guys! Keep at it!
    We just started logging in our food and exercise on this site to keep track of everything. I just find that when you are trying to look up some foods there is alot of options to choose from, for example tonight we bought a whole chicken and put it in the rotisseri, the calorie and sodium was much higher than what my daughter logged in was chicken breast.
    When in doubt, log it on the higher end of the scale when it comes to entries you are using, not the lower ones as taking in more calories than you need, will only serve to trip you up. Best of luck to you both!

• dawn0293
    Options
    mgrimes517 wrote: »
    I love that you still eat what you love, just counted the calorie intake! Way to go girl!

I think that throwing away the things I loved would have resulted in a speedy failure for me. The way I see it, if my eating habit changes are not sustainable, then I am wasting my time in the long run. This needed to be something I could stick with, for life.

• abiancomano
    abiancomano Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job….
  • rpsg0534
    Options
    Great inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • dawn0293
    edited January 2015
    Options
    i6qli92w080t.jpg

I decided to just go for it and do a full body shot. I wasn't even at my heaviest on the left. I was very picture shy at my heaviest weight and I don't have any full body ones from that time but, I figured this would still work.
  • wealthygirl
    wealthygirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation...same beauty but a different body! :) Inspired by your success!!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You were beautiful then just like you are now but WOW you look so young in the second picture and I bet it has been just amazing for you thank you for sharing I need to lose 80 and keep gaining and losing momentum. I needed some motivation... Thank you so much for sharing you look fantastic!!! You did an amazing job and are to be commended for that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!