losing weight for my boyfriend :)

Options
2»

Replies

• professorjo
    Options
    If he is with you, and you are the same as when you started dating, then apparently he likes you as you are.
    Never loose for some one else. Only do it for your self.
    If he is telling you to loose weight then I would suggest you do, and loose him. That will be a quick weight loss

He didn't asked me once to loose weight it's my decision :)

• professorjo
    Options
    If he is your motivation to get fit and eat better than that is great! But its all about doing it for yourself 100% :)

Exactly! He is my motivation but of course I'm doing this for me to get fit. :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I lose weight for myself! My boyfriend's reaction to my body is just the icing on the cake.
  • professorjo
    Options
    cwlsr wrote: »
    I will keep it short! What are you going to do if you break up with him? Gain the weight back? Why not you do it for yourself so you will be healthy and think positive about yourself even if your relationship doesn't last. Over the years I have seen people fall into this trap of doing it (things) for others only to be depress when things don't work out. Be happy because you are doing it for you. As a 72 year old who would like to see your relationship work out. Just take this as some fatherly advice . True happiness always comes from within in how we look at ourselves not in what we do for others.

Wow I'm impressed how much people in this community care about others. I think it's my fault that all of you guys think I'm doing this just for me. I didn't expect so many people to read my introduction. Otherwise in would have given some more details. He doesn't want me to change he always tells me he loves me as I am but I don't like me as I am at the moment so it was my decision to loose weight. But still - thanks for your advice ;)
  • professorjo
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I lose weight for myself! My boyfriend's reaction to my body is just the icing on the cake.

Same here :wink: