5'2, from 180-190 to 130.

Options
13»

Replies

• zSandman
    zSandman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Face looks like a completely different person. Congrats.
  • Juliemommy4
    Juliemommy4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Akasya15 wrote: »
    @Juliemommy4‌ if you read a little up I did write about how long it took, etc. :-) it was over a period of time and I never dieted to begin with I just upped my activity and started getting out more. The only thing I did to begin with was completely cut soda, and that alone lost 20+ lbs. I think 30 lbs in three months does sound reasonable! You can always eat what you love too, in moderation! I know I love love love sweets and I do eat them because if I didn't I'd give up, but I always make sure I don't go overboard! The things I used to love, like most of the junk foods, over time I actually have grown to hate them. I don't eat chips anymore, or boxed processed pastas, etc that I used to eat ALL the time. once you get started, and your body starts to get over those unhealthy things, you won't even look at that stuff anymore! But it's so hard in the beginning, it takes a lot of willpower! Although I cut out the chips, soda, pastas, greasy foods... I still struggle sometimes with my sweet tooth. But if I can do it, you can too!!! Don't give up :)

• Juliemommy4
    Options
    Thank you! I am new to my fitness pal and have no friends and sorry i didnt see where you already wrote that! Sorry to make you repeat ! I love sweets too, i gained lots of weight during my pregnancies and did not lose it and i feel like my husband doesn't find me as attractive although he does or would never say that lol i need to feel more confident again and fit into some of my older clothes and my sister is getting married so i want to feel beautiful as a bridesmaid this may! Thank you , i am on this community for encouragement and motivation! I get really hungry and binge eat at times and eat too large portions which is my biggest problems! I'm working hard now! Thank you again and congrats you look great!
  • Juliemommy4
    Options
    I meant no friends on this community lol
  • royston_ashby
    royston_ashby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10053592/down-72kg-in-18-months#latest

Feel free to read my story!

Good to see others achieving happiness through fitness!
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    very inspiring! you carry 130 very well, I would've guessed more like 115. I am 5'1'' with a goal weight of 132, here's to hoping!
  • royston_ashby
    royston_ashby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    flw2b3utpzt6.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!