100+ pounds to lose. would love friends

Options
124»

Replies

• SincerelySasquatch
    SincerelySasquatch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey I have about 100 lbs to lose also... I don't know my current weight, bought a scale today but am waiting until the morning to weigh myself to get an accurate reading. I'm around 260 lbs and am aiming to be around 155. I'm looking for others with similar amounts of weight to lose.
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ too. Would love to have some new friends. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • desjourt
    Options
    Want to lose 100 pounds, would love any support, encouragement and motivation! Started this journey almost 2 weeks ago, down 6 pounds already.
  • tammyboo24
    Options
    I have 80 to lose! Add me if you'd like! I'd love some motivate friends!!!
  • mamasday2014
    Options
    Amberlyn30 wrote: »
    I have about 120 lbs to lose. I've been on this weight rollercoaster for years and I'm ready to get off this crazy ride. Add me, I'd love to connect with and support others who have similar goals. :D

Stay encouraged and remember it's a process. You are not alone in and on this journey.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone. What will you do this weekend to boost your metabolism?
    My plan is to track every bite and do some snow shoeing.

I love that feeling of satisfaction at the end of the day when I've been successful. Taking it one day at a time and feeling ok about doing something for ME.

Keep it skinny
    ReNae
  • raematex
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me. I could always use the extra motivation :blush:
  • kirks94
    Options
    Hey, my name is Sarah. I am in the process of trying to lose weight. My goal is to lose 50 pounds by June. I need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me!

• mamasday2014
    Options
    I don't know how to add supporters. If anyone wants to team together and share journey ups and downs, I'm a realist, then add mama. Remember we are our best and harshest critics, be good to yourself. Know yourself, know your obstacles and overcome each one with triumphant cheers and tears. This is a life thing, a life change. It is a process...life long.
  • fit2benu
    fit2benu Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would like to connect with others who are walking along similar paths of losing significant amounts of weight. Feel free to add me
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I'm getting very discouraged, it's been 22 days and I've only lost 8 pounds. I haven't cheated once and I've increased my exercise routine. It's just not coming off.

Eight pounds is great! I keep reminding myself that losing it more slowly probably means I'm more likely to keep it off. Keep up the good work!
  • layhl74
    layhl74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hiya all I have 100+ to lose and you all can add me if you feel like it , its good having people to go on the journey with you :)
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me. I am looking to lose between 100-135... I haven't decided yet...