I love this post. :) You are awesome.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    gatsby-leo-051113.gif
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    For you: A one dozen cookie salute. Nice work.

Tellurik-animated-gif-cookies.gif
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    For my girl!! Awesome doesn't even begin to describe her. Also I am the friend from NY in the story... don't be mad :p:laugh:

YepAuJF.gif
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    for the record: I don't want to touch your hair! cackling..
  • Sebismom
    Sebismom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed that you were able to carry another FULL SIZED human being on your back while running! He must be at least 30 pounds heavier than you. Amazing.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Nice job. I'm also impressed that you're able to carry someone on your back while you run. I know so people who have done tough mudders and when they get to that part, it amazes me.
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation! And you did it all without the help of Arctic Zero, how is that even possible!!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    10/10 would be inspired on gurney by.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Kudos for getting through that tough mudder!
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Sebismom wrote: »
    I'm impressed that you were able to carry another FULL SIZED human being on your back while running! He must be at least 30 pounds heavier than you. Amazing.
    PearlAng wrote: »
    Incredible! Nice job. I'm also impressed that you're able to carry someone on your back while you run. I know so people who have done tough mudders and when they get to that part, it amazes me.

I'm not gonna say I was 'running'. Shuffling as quickly as possible without dropping him would be more accurate. But we made it and it was an awesome moment for me because I genuinely thought I was gonna collapse as soon as he was on my back.

Kruggeri wrote: »
    That's an amazing transformation! And you did it all without the help of Arctic Zero, how is that even possible!!!

I regret few things about the past 20 or so months...but spending money on Artic zero is one of them. My taste buds didn't forgive me for days.
    randomtai wrote: »
    For my girl!! Awesome doesn't even begin to describe her. Also I am the friend from NY in the story... don't be mad :p:laugh:

YepAuJF.gif

<3
    For you: A one dozen cookie salute. Nice work.

:cookie:

• Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Kudos for getting through that tough mudder!

Thank you. :)

And thanks to everyone else, unless you wanna touch my hair in which case I'm watching you real close like. You know the rules.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Awesome and hawt! I love seeing your progress!! And I would risk the bite to touch that glorious hair too, lol!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    You have done such a fantastic job! Way to go!!!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So much awesome - my favorite pic is the one of you carrying your husband. Damn. So inspiring. Of course the bikini pics are pretty nice too.
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. So much commitment and dedication has gone into this transformation, and I'm proud of you. Happy I got to be there for it. :smiley:
  • krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You are a gorgeous woman and your journey is amazing; thanks for sharing!
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Awesome! I love your strategy! Cookies rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!