A story of Cookies, Mud, and Weights

Options

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Great work, awesome progress. I love your arms and shoulders--you look beautiful:)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    dBNKQ_zps3ae31997.gif

AcfHDzn_zps54ea5668.gif

tumblr_mc4ngpyXvS1rz20dio3_250_zps06eabd5f.gif

• meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your weightloss-body transformation is amazing and inspiring. Way to go!
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. So much commitment and dedication has gone into this transformation, and I'm proud of you. Happy I got to be there for it. :smiley:

:blush: Be there=help push my butt over walls and such, lol.

To those who may not know this lady is not only beautiful but amazingly strong. I saw her making full grown men question their strength as she blazed through obstacles.
    sun_fish wrote: »
    So much awesome - my favorite pic is the one of you carrying your husband. Damn. So inspiring. Of course the bikini pics are pretty nice too.

Haha. He wants it on record that he also carried me (but this is my story so nyah to him)

AcfHDzn_zps54ea5668.gif

You get me. :D

And again thanks to everyone for reading and saying such wonderful things.

• subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    So awesome. Well done.
  • allieallieoxenfree
    allieallieoxenfree Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Wow!! How long did you train for the TM? What made you feel like you were ready to tackle that beast? I would love to do one some day!

Also I love that every cookie picture is a chocolate chip cookie. Y'all know where it's at.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. So much commitment and dedication has gone into this transformation, and I'm proud of you. Happy I got to be there for it. :smiley:

Dafuq?
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »

Dafuq?

Jealousy looks bad on you, Dave. :laugh:
  • Daiako
    Options

Dafuq?

:grin:
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I want arms and shoulders like that! You look fabulous!!
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Oh i am happy it s your story again. As amazing as always!!!
    I must say you are my inspiration since I read one of your posts some time ago. And now i am regularly lifting and in 1 week I ll be done with my beginners program. So thanks for being such an incredible person and know that somewhere in the world someone is keeping strong thanks to you :-)
  • DayByDayGetStronger
    DayByDayGetStronger Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You are SUPER WOMAN!!
  • Daiako
    Options
    Congrats!! Wow!! How long did you train for the TM? What made you feel like you were ready to tackle that beast? I would love to do one some day!

Also I love that every cookie picture is a chocolate chip cookie. Y'all know where it's at.

Train is...well perhaps an exaggeration, haha. I did a little running to work on endurance and stuck with my usual strength training, with some added grip strength work, for about 2 months before hand. But I still had my butt handed to me by the course, lol. But I suppose the first time around is always an exercise in"not as prepared as I hoped" I felt like I was ready because...well because I was. My friends were going, it was close to home, my husband agreed in order to support me...I just knew it was right.

It's fun, for sure, and can make you look at yourself differently. Deep thoughts while doing the March of Death. Or maybe hallucinations.

Oh i am happy it s your story again. As amazing as always!!!
    I must say you are my inspiration since I read one of your posts some time ago. And now i am regularly lifting and in 1 week I ll be done with my beginners program. So thanks for being such an incredible person and know that somewhere in the world someone is keeping strong thanks to you :-)

:blush::sob: Thank you so much, I can't begin to tell you what that means to me. I'm so glad you took up and are enjoying lifting and if I helped even a tiny bit with that I couldn't be happier.
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Great attitude = great success! I didn't realize that part of tuff mudder was to carry a partner...my hubby and I just carried each other around the house to see if we could do it:) Not easy, but doable. We've actually been invited to join a team this year, and we may give it a try.
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You have given me hope and encouragement...I want to do a TM in 2016 (I know I'm no where ready). Great job!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

Dafuq?

*spits out beer*
  • Daiako
    Options
    Timby1 wrote: »
    You have given me hope and encouragement...I want to do a TM in 2016 (I know I'm no where ready). Great job!

You may be more ready than you think and, really, even the most prepared person will get their butt kicked a little bit. Good luck to you in your future muddy endeavors!
    Mhgretsch wrote: »
    Great attitude = great success! I didn't realize that part of tuff mudder was to carry a partner...my hubby and I just carried each other around the house to see if we could do it:) Not easy, but doable. We've actually been invited to join a team this year, and we may give it a try.

Do it. It's a great experience, truly.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »

Dafuq?

:grin:

:laugh:

• KimofTas
    KimofTas Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You're so beautiful! Both before and after. I could only hope to have your shape when I'm done losing the weight I need to lose :)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Here's a cookies for you:

giphy.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!