I dont fit to my wardrobe anymore!

Options
alia1987
alia1987 Posts: 3
edited January 2015 in Getting Started
I gained 30 lbs in just one month and i've been trying to lose weight the past 6 months but i cant manage my diet or stick to a workout routine, i need motivation!

Replies

• dawnie1174
    Options
    I am rather new to MFP but would be happy to help motivate you feel free to add me
  • ajf1026
    ajf1026 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I want to lose 50 lbs, i have LOTS of clothing in my closet that i can't wear. I started 2 weeks ago & have lost 8 lbs. In 5 weeks I'm going skiing but i can't zip up my ski pants right now! :-( my 1st goal is to be able to zip up those pants in 5 weeks! I would love to connect with others on MFP.
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey there :smile:

I've been around here for a while already and started one year ago. All in all I've lost 40lbs and transfomed somehow from the ultimate couch potato to a regular runner :smile: I am super happy about it and very thankful to great people here!

Feel free to message or add me if you'd like to.
  • PPJJDDTT
    PPJJDDTT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Losing 40 lbs is quite an achievement! I started using MyPal a few months ago--about the time I joined the fitness center. My lifestyle is changing. I need to lose 30 to 40 lbs.
  • AmillB
    AmillB Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey I am in the same boat I gained 35 pounds and I'm extremely depressed that I can no longer fit my jeans I am determined to fit them I hope by spring lol
  • meagsdionne
    meagsdionne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me. I can't add from phone
  • littledith
    littledith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    alia1987 wrote: »
    I gained 30 lbs in just one month and i've been trying to lose weight the past 6 months but i cant manage my diet or stick to a workout routine, i need motivation!

I feel you, I've gained so much weight I've been under a lot of stress, so I eat my emotions. :(
  • joedaplumber328
    joedaplumber328 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That roughly what I wanna loose 30 lbs . Good luck!!
  • rich66
    rich66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am back at MFP after a year absence. I gained back all the weight that I lose before and basically need motivation to get back on track. In the spring, summer, and fall, I walk 5 days a week for 5 miles each day and that truly helps, but here in Pennsylvania, the winters are not conducive to walking due to ice and snow. I need a few friends to help me with motivation and to kick my butt when I fall off the wagon!