need some friends on here

Options
Hi guys, I've been using this for a while but only now proper using it to the fullest, but I need some friends on here to help me as much as me helping them during this weight loss and encourage,motivate, and give advise eachother

Replies

• katiekat2121
    katiekat2121 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started on here myself. Friends and support are very important. You can add me.
  • HalfOfAsh
    HalfOfAsh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new here too, but I'm staying on here a lot to keep my behind out of the kitchen lol!
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • lmb1103
    lmb1103 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can use the motivation!
  • Mals1805
    Mals1805 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys! Same here, feel free to add me and I will do the same! I need all the motivation I can get and I will try and do the same! We can do this ladies!
  • writermel
    writermel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am new here too and I could use the motivation. Add me.
  • dejoyce23
    dejoyce23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ditto ditto ditto :)
  • ionahaynes
    ionahaynes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Added you all girls, thanks for your messages, we defo can do it
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me. I'm always looking for new motivating friends. I do my best to keep encouraging back. It's a tough road and someone to travel with is better than doing it alone, especially when people in your real life aren't very supportive.
  • recks
    recks Posts: 1
    Options
    Please add me :) I could absolutely use the motivation!!
  • IdahoLass
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ionahaynes
    ionahaynes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    kymberlin wrote: »
    Any of you can add me. I'm always looking for new motivating friends. I do my best to keep encouraging back. It's a tough road and someone to travel with is better than doing it alone, especially when people in your real life aren't very supportive.

I totally agree with you hun, I will add you now :)
  • dougl004
    dougl004 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    New to the app and in need of a few partners in crime. I'm determined to have my pre-baby body back. My daughter is almost two so the just had a baby excuse isn't going to cut it any longer lol. Feel free to add me......
  • papsam
    papsam Posts: 1
    Options
    Need the motivation. Please add me to the group. We can do this.
  • brendalew
    brendalew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need help getting back into using MFP. Please help!
  • MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm fun :)
  • colabaker
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this. I am looking for friends that will encourage me along the way and I will do the say. # 2015 getting healthy
  • gracegirly15
    Options
    Hi I guess most of us are newy's. I am doing ok, but it is good to have encouragement.
  • BooMonkeyButt
    BooMonkeyButt Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Send me a FR. We can help each other.
  • Emilynewman
    Options
    I was just thinking it would be nice to have some friends on here, too! I just got back into MFP 8 days ago myself. It's hard trying to do it alone. Anyone here can feel free to send me a friend request as well!