Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

need some friends on here

Hi guys, I've been using this for a while but only now proper using it to the fullest, but I need some friends on here to help me as much as me helping them during this weight loss and encourage,motivate, and give advise eachother

Replies

• katiekat2121
    katiekat2121 Posts: 10 Member
    I just started on here myself. Friends and support are very important. You can add me.
  • HalfOfAsh
    HalfOfAsh Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm new here too, but I'm staying on here a lot to keep my behind out of the kitchen lol!
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • lmb1103
    lmb1103 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me! I can use the motivation!
  • Mals1805
    Mals1805 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi Guys! Same here, feel free to add me and I will do the same! I need all the motivation I can get and I will try and do the same! We can do this ladies!
  • writermel
    writermel Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone. I am new here too and I could use the motivation. Add me.
  • dejoyce23
    dejoyce23 Posts: 7 Member
    ditto ditto ditto :)
  • ionahaynes
    ionahaynes Posts: 12 Member
    Added you all girls, thanks for your messages, we defo can do it
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Any of you can add me. I'm always looking for new motivating friends. I do my best to keep encouraging back. It's a tough road and someone to travel with is better than doing it alone, especially when people in your real life aren't very supportive.
  • recks
    recks Posts: 1
    Please add me :) I could absolutely use the motivation!!
  • Feel free to add me :)
  • ionahaynes
    ionahaynes Posts: 12 Member
    kymberlin wrote: »
    Any of you can add me. I'm always looking for new motivating friends. I do my best to keep encouraging back. It's a tough road and someone to travel with is better than doing it alone, especially when people in your real life aren't very supportive.

I totally agree with you hun, I will add you now :)
  • dougl004
    dougl004 Posts: 99 Member
    New to the app and in need of a few partners in crime. I'm determined to have my pre-baby body back. My daughter is almost two so the just had a baby excuse isn't going to cut it any longer lol. Feel free to add me......
  • papsam
    papsam Posts: 1
    Need the motivation. Please add me to the group. We can do this.
  • brendalew
    brendalew Posts: 5 Member
    I need help getting back into using MFP. Please help!
  • MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm fun :)
  • Hello, I am new to this. I am looking for friends that will encourage me along the way and I will do the say. # 2015 getting healthy
  • Hi I guess most of us are newy's. I am doing ok, but it is good to have encouragement.
  • BooMonkeyButt
    BooMonkeyButt Posts: 129 Member
    Send me a FR. We can help each other.
  • I was just thinking it would be nice to have some friends on here, too! I just got back into MFP 8 days ago myself. It's hard trying to do it alone. Anyone here can feel free to send me a friend request as well!