Your Favourite Snack!

Options
2»

Replies

• karensdream
    karensdream Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    a container of Carbmaster yogurt topped with some of my own homemade granola...oats, pecans and almonds! I could (but I don't) eat myself sick on this, lol!
  • nucgirl13
    nucgirl13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fiber one protein bars in coconut almond, Greek yogurt, and pistachios would be my favorite.
  • mcoy1201
    mcoy1201 Posts: 17
    Options
    Pistachios, string cheese, Clif Bars, apples, Veggie Straws, hard boiled eggs, Triscuits, cottage cheese, cinnamon raisin english muffins, chips/salsa, sweet bell peppers
  • Alicia_P_28
    Alicia_P_28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Fruit is absolutely the best snack, since it is healthy, nutritious, yummy, and often zero or negative calories! When I'm hungry, I just grab a pear or apple and I'm good until the next meal. Also, Yasso makes these amazing frozen greek yogurt bars that are only 80 calories, and are absolutely delicious. You should try those.

Zero or negative calories?! The fruit I'm eating is not zero calories (banana around 100, white seedless grapes 200/100g, granny smith apple 80) and I've never heard of negative calories!! What fruits or other foods are negative calories?! How is that even possible?!
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My current favorite are baby carrots with chunky peanut butter. =)
  • kiern18
    kiern18 Posts: 61
    Options
    Sliced cantaloupe with part skim ricotta cheese
    Pita chips
    Fat free popcorn
    Berries and greek yogurt
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt, air popped popcorn, almonds, pistachios, mini babybel cheese, apples, oranges, grapes (frozen are awesome), watermelon (now that it's summer ish)
    or if I want something junky; I really like those dole fruit crisp things - the apple cinnamon one, or corn chips with guacamole
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    raw almonds. but addictively so. like we have regular almonds, wasabi soy almonds, and almonds as part of a nut blend in the house right now and they are all safe from me. but the raw almonds, I just go nuts for them. crazynutsbonkers. it's that slightly sweet flavor and harder texture I think. and being unsalted the real almond flavor comes through,...idk,ll...... i better stop i'm starting to ramble and sound like some kind of almond fiend.
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Wasabi Almonds, but I could eat the whole can in a sitting. Fruit, love apples and melon's. Snapea Crisps with a low cal dip satisfy my crunchy craving's, and a square of lindt 70-80% dark chocolate or a sugar free pudding cup or fudgecicle for dessert.
  • MelissaDoc
    MelissaDoc Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    String Cheese. YUUUM
  • Quix82
    Quix82 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Bulk barn unsalted almonds or vanilla/lime greek yogurt.