Food diary buddy?

Options
I think one of the things I need to keep me on track is a little more external accountability. If I know someone else will see my food diary, I'm more likely to turn down the extra piece of candy or adult beverage that leads me into overeating. Is anyone else interested in partnering up to review each other's food diaries every day? Or three times a week or something?

Replies

• daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I will! I already do that with my friends who have an open diary. I like it not only for accountability but to get food ideas!
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm down!
  • leandrum
    leandrum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone with an open diary, add me. I need food ideas!!!!!
  • im_awesome_because_im_me
    Options
    I'm up for it...should be fun
  • jennsve91
    jennsve91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let's do it
  • Gorda2015
    Gorda2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im in also!!!!
  • Gorda2015
    Gorda2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello from Portugal!! My goal its lose the 19lb that i gained on the last two years. I started on 2nd january and i want to arrive on 31march with my ideal Weight. Im very focused and determinated so lets do it!!!i will open my diary. Crítics,sugestiona and ideas are wellcome!!!
  • rach84reid
    Options
    I'm struggling and being bad!! Def need to be accountable
  • rach84reid
    Options
    Can't figure out how to add anyone though xx
  • fitbethlin
    fitbethlin Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Aw, I was going to figure out what to tell rach84reid, but she's deactivated her account. :(

Glad to see so many other people willing to help!

Gorda2015 - It's awesome to see your food journal in Portuguese. :) Looks like you get in a lot of good fruit (at least, those are the only words in Portuguese that I recognize right now!).

Jennsve91 - I have no idea what Hela Semlor is and google isn't helping? What is it?

im_awesome_because_im_me - WOW! I wish I didn't hate cycling (or cardio in general) so much....being able to burn 1200 calories in an hour is unreal. Do you use a HR monitor or do you use the MFP estimate on the calorie burn?

leandrum - I know you're looking for food ideas, but what you're eating now looks tasty to me. Steak and potatoes...mmmmm.

furioushummingbird - I love your snacks! They are great inspiration for things I need to pack to eat later in the week.

daisyls85 - I love that Sunday-AM-Breakfast re-imagined with lower calorie choices. Amazing what you can fit in when you make small cuts here and there!
  • bigtone86
    Options
    daisyls85 wrote: »
    I will! I already do that with my friends who have an open diary. I like it not only for accountability but to get food ideas!
    fitbethlin wrote: »
    I think one of the things I need to keep me on track is a little more external accountability. If I know someone else will see my food diary, I'm more likely to turn down the extra piece of candy or adult beverage that leads me into overeating. Is anyone else interested in partnering up to review each other's food diaries every day? Or three times a week or something?

• bigtone86
    Options
    Count me in
  • kmierek
    kmierek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I join. Need some accountability
  • sherrilynn18
    Options
    If anyone wants an accountability buddy pick me! I workout almost every day but don't log it except for running, I am trying to stay below 1350 calories. My goal is to lose 15 lbs or 6 percent body fat. Since January 2, I've lost five and 1.5 percent! Add me!
  • NotSoHungryHippo
    Options
    Sounds fun. I'm just getting started, but if anyone wants a food diary buddy, feel free to add me. I need some accountability!
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me?
  • hoping2succeed
    Options
    Add me in as well. I don't log exercise calories so I don't eat them back.
  • jimmymacnow
    jimmymacnow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This looks like a great idea. I'm keen! Same comment as others - add me!
  • BC1966
    BC1966 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me, always need new ideas
  • alankie
    alankie Posts: 19
    Options
    fitbethlin wrote: »
    I like the idea of external accountability and I need that as well! I will gladly partner up!