Options

Replies

• Mandysloss2015
    Options
    Please add me as well!
  • shaynafisher
    shaynafisher Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I always look at people's diaries. I have an open diary as well, but I don't always make smart food choices. I'm working on finding a job that doesn't warrant snacking!
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Please add me also. I could really use the accountability right now since I am laid off from my job.
  • changingL1sa
    changingL1sa Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • nebulah_exe
    nebulah_exe Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and honest and fairly creative. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • colleenmurphyjones
    Options
    I would love to be in this! My diary is open and would love a boost. Feel free to add me everyone!
  • oddessy5
    Options
    Add me! ! I'm looking for motivation and progress support as well!
  • Tionne31
    Tionne31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I agree the first time I was on MFP a few years ago I fell completely off and I kept my diary private, this time around I decided to keep my diary viewable because it helps me think twice about what I'm eating since I know someone else has access to it and may make a bad choice as well lol.
  • acony_bell
    acony_bell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm in - add me

I will look at as many diaries as possible and add comments and suggestions!

Feel free to do the same with me

Cheers
  • fitbethlin
    fitbethlin Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    So how is this going for everyone? I've gotten a lot more friend requests and some good comments from people who see my diary and my posts. :) And so far, it's helping. If it weren't for MFP diary buddies, I would have ordered shrimp scampi and a glass or two of wine rather than a fantastic chicken salad.

FYI: I almost gave one person an aneurysm because I have my calorie goal set so low....so I want to make sure to tell everyone that : NO! I do NOT keep my calories below 1000! I use that setting as a way to help me keep track of goals the way I like to see them, but I eat 1400-1600 cals/day at the very least.
  • akwmoody
    Options
    I would love to do this. I'm just not sure how. I used this app a while back and when I came back to it, it has changed so much I'm still learning to navigate
  • lissieinthesky
    Options
    Me too! I need the accountability... :|
  • MEATBONE1
    MEATBONE1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    fitbethlin wrote: »
    I think one of the things I need to keep me on track is a little more external accountability. If I know someone else will see my food diary, I'm more likely to turn down the extra piece of candy or adult beverage that leads me into overeating. Is anyone else interested in partnering up to review each other's food diaries every day? Or three times a week or something?

• MEATBONE1
    MEATBONE1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    sure count me in!!
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!