Options
2»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »
    sllm1 wrote: »
    I will also add that you can rarely listen to other people on the status of your weight loss. They always (in my experience) tend to say that it's time to stop losing when the job's not done.

I've been hearing that all the time lately. I have a little tummy paunch, once that is gone I'll be happy!!

OP as the others have said, your tummy looks like a mixture of loose skin and fat. When you hold the plank position does your stomach kinda hang like a deflated water balloon?

I think that the plank position exaggerates it. My stomach looks relatively flat standing up, but not so much with the plank position where it hangs more.

I would just ask a doctor.

same same aviva. I look fine standing up, but in a plank poz it looks completely different! Which makes me think I might have some loose skin there. Even though I only had 22lbs to lose

• Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »
    sllm1 wrote: »
    I will also add that you can rarely listen to other people on the status of your weight loss. They always (in my experience) tend to say that it's time to stop losing when the job's not done.

I've been hearing that all the time lately. I have a little tummy paunch, once that is gone I'll be happy!!

OP as the others have said, your tummy looks like a mixture of loose skin and fat. When you hold the plank position does your stomach kinda hang like a deflated water balloon?

I think that the plank position exaggerates it. My stomach looks relatively flat standing up, but not so much with the plank position where it hangs more.

I would just ask a doctor.

same same aviva. I look fine standing up, but in a plank poz it looks completely different! Which makes me think I might have some loose skin there. Even though I only had 22lbs to lose

yeah, i lost 34 pounds. actually, 39 at my lowest, but i gained a little back. yeah, not sure what the plank position is supposed to look like in your stomach. it freaked me out a little when i first saw it though. i'm thinking that it might be fat though that hangs like this, not just excess skin.