G Kay guide for getting in shape. For those who tried and failed several times.

Options
2»

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    emily_stew wrote: »
    IMPORTAN: If you go off track with the food which will happen just skip a meal after that. If you eat some chocolate don't eat one of your meals.

Danger, Will Robinson.

Can I do this with tequila? If I just get off track, I can skip the next meal or keep drinking tequila? Am I doing it right?

Actually, with tequila I find it's better to skip the meal BEFORE, especially since you're going to be eating a worm (protein!) Just make sure you drink at least 1200 calories or you'll become malnourished.

Actually, I've been trying the vodka diet, it's really good! I've lost 3 days already!
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    IMPORTAN: If you go off track with the food which will happen just skip a meal after that. If you eat some chocolate don't eat one of your meals.

Danger, Will Robinson.

Can I do this with tequila? If I just get off track, I can skip the next meal or keep drinking tequila? Am I doing it right?

Actually, with tequila I find it's better to skip the meal BEFORE, especially since you're going to be eating a worm (protein!) Just make sure you drink at least 1200 calories or you'll become malnourished.

Actually, I've been trying the vodka diet, it's really good! I've lost 3 days already!

Drink alcohol
    Skip meals
    ???
    Profit!!

Well, if you have bacon vodka that's the same as a meal, no?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Danger, Will Robinson.

Drink alcohol
    Skip meals
    ???
    Profit!!

Cupcake Vodka for dessert!

cupcake-vodka.jpg
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options

Danger, Will Robinson.

Drink alcohol
    Skip meals
    ???
    Profit!!

cupcake-vodka.jpg

SWEET MERCIFUL!!!

My favorite wine company makes cupcake flavored vodka?!?!!?

emma-stone-excited.gif
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options

Danger, Will Robinson.

Drink alcohol
    Skip meals
    ???
    Profit!!

cupcake-vodka.jpg

I have sampled both cotton candy and birthday cake flavored vodka (for the life of me, I cannot remember the company) and they were horrific. I am too old to drink like a freshman.

I hope this product is better.