Not new, but wanting to motivate others

Options
I'm not new to MFP. In fact, I've been on this site for 4 years. I've had my ups and downs. But I have recently passed my goal weight. And now I want to help others succeed in their Weightloss journeys. I'm always looking for new friends to motivate and who also continue to motivate me. So please feel free to add me.

Replies

• dpeab11370
    dpeab11370 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not trying to do this weight loss thing alone! Too hard! A couple of friends wouldn't hurt! :)
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • Adriana673
    Adriana673 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm currently working hard toward my goal and looking for others who are motivated and motivating as well. I'll send you a friend request since I can always use the help :)

I am definitely in need of others to keep me accountable and moving in the right direction. If anyone else reading this is looking for the same, feel free to send me a friend request as well.
  • mmolenda06
    mmolenda06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends to motivate and keep me motivated! :)
  • Redying
    Options
    Motivation is good. I am not trying to lose weight rather eat healthy. Trying to stay away from food that is high in sodium and other nots isn't easy. From one of the articles here if I share my food diary it will help me not eat badly
  • jjguigs
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP. In fact, I've been on this site for 4 years. I've had my ups and downs. But I have recently passed my goal weight. And now I want to help others succeed in their Weightloss journeys. I'm always looking for new friends to motivate and who also continue to motivate me. So please feel free to add me.

Good job :-))
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Options
    Thanks jjguigs :)
  • cgoebel1981
    cgoebel1981 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    How do you send friend request?
  • mmeyer9041
    mmeyer9041 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • mmeyer9041
    mmeyer9041 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Options
    Just sent requests to you mmeyer9041 and cgoebel1981
  • HeidiHirtle
    HeidiHirtle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm not new here either but I really need to get back at it and lose the 20lbs I put back on. Feel free to add me, and that goes for everyone else too! :)
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Options
    Friend request sent Heidi. :)
  • Ninina24
    Ninina24 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am not new but need motivation! Trying to win a Biggest Loser contest at work, and could use some friends to help me along the way!! Thank you!!
  • tammiperry71
    tammiperry71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Log everything that u put in ur mouth. Trust me. U will think twice before eating something. Always ask urself "Am I really hungry right now?" "Is this food good for my body or bad?". Sounds crazy, but I have to mentally access everything every single day all day. Hope this helps.
  • Bunarella
    Bunarella Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Ann Marie you are just what I need.
  • katyjohn91
    katyjohn91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here, desperate to loose the weight I gained from having 2 children, I definitely need motivation lol any help, tips and advice will be V appreciated
  • hnbchance88
    hnbchance88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started this, and it is so much harder than I expected, I am only on day 3. Day 1/2 i went way over in my carbs and everything else. I picked up what i thought was healthy food today, i did cheat and get mcdonalds breakfast since i was running late, but i did the oatmeal.. i can't seem to keep myself at 1200 calories. i make it all the way to a lunch snack and then i'm going over. I am not huge by any means, Im just looking to shave some weight from my stomach and thighs, i have a very petite frame, and for some reason at 26 my metabolism went down the drain and i went from being a little too skinny at 110lbs and 5'2 to 130lbs and 5'2. I really need help on how to curve my appetite, and what are good snacks that arent crazy in carbs and calories. I thought i had the right idea with a banana, and then i saw it had over 100 calories..:/
  • hnbchance88
    hnbchance88 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Also could use some motivation for exercising. i love doing it once i start, and i push myself hard.. but i procrastinate and will skip a day if i can find an excuse
  • mhausler93
    mhausler93 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Totally going to send you a friend request! More friends = more support = more success!