Not new, but wanting to motivate others

Options
2»

Replies

• SRQcourtney
    SRQcourtney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love reading everyone's statuses, feel free to add me!
  • bjones54
    bjones54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So may inspirational stories on MFP! thanks for the motivation. I'm just at the start of my journey! mid way through week 3 of what I expect will be a long one. Would love some new MFP buddies to keep me going :-)

Good luck all
  • Cozumel2014
    Cozumel2014 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm not new either but would love to add some new friends. For some inspiration, laughs and everyday fun! Was just going to log out and head to work, please add me =)
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Would like to be friends.
  • salad_bar
    salad_bar Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    In need of more friends. Please add me (okay that sounded desperate lol)

I will do everything I can to motivate you too!!
  • Sometimes i need motivation, i want to reduce badly a small belly fat. I have ny upper abs bad it have been difficult to my lower abs to show up.
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends also! It's like I got a wake up call yesterday, been here 3 years and this needs to get done!! Tired of not feeling good in my clothes :(
  • dmhedge
    Options
    Congrats on making your goal. I am weighing in today and need to lose .6 to make my WW goal. Have not been at goal for years! Wish me luck. I will only have 5 more to go for my personal weight goal. Continually working on my exercise goals to stay at goal.
  • gus0124
    gus0124 Posts: 10
    Options
    I would love more friends to keep me accountable for exercising every day and staying away from my no-no foods. :)
  • esme697
    Options
    I'm new here, first time mom trying to go back to my previous weight. Please add me as a friend, I need all the motivation and inspiration I can find.
  • jazzine1
    jazzine1 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Log everything that u put in ur mouth. Trust me. U will think twice before eating something. Always ask urself "Am I really hungry right now?" "Is this food good for my body or bad?". Sounds crazy, but I have to mentally access everything every single day all day. Hope this helps.

Awesome advise. Thank you!!
  • RuffAthletics
    RuffAthletics Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    im new to MFP. would love to make some new fitness friends to help with motivation! please add me.
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! Still looking for more peeps!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • SnowKitty13
    Options
    Please add me. I need motivation!
  • mrem3
    mrem3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm not new here either. Been on MFP since 2012. Had success then gained it back. Looking to stay motivated. Busy, working mom of 3. Looking to lose 30-35lbs. Friend request sent.
  • TontaniaAnnalisia
    TontaniaAnnalisia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was once happy with the way I looked, and then I had a beautiful baby girl who is now 8 almost nine months old. Pregnancy definitely took a toll on my body, but it's been long enough and I am ready to shake the weight....So I need all the motivation I can get!!!! My goal is not to get my pre-pregnancy body back, but to look better than before.
  • Need all the motivation possible!!
  • egitamillere
    Options
    I guess I'll need some motivation too or help more, because I really don't know if I do everything right. Especially I mean my eating plan. If someone could take some good advices and maybe share their everyday routine, it would help me too :)