Do you think you could ever be married to a slutty girl?

Options
and envision having kids?

And I don't mean girls who went through a slutty phase while in college and then miraculously imbibed morals and scruples. Nor the ones that are exclusively and fiendishly slutty and a tigress in bed(coz we like that)

Replies

• d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    in b4 raging sloots
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Don't agree with the idea of marriage but if I did as long as she was faithful and it wasn't the largest part of her personality.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I essentially married a slutty guy. Is that the same thing?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine did. He pretty much met her at an impromptu orgy. They got married a year later. Three years later now, she's pregnant. To be honest, he was a slut too.

Birds of a feather?
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    Don't agree with the idea of marriage but if I did as long as she was faithful and it wasn't the largest part of her personality.

But there's the looming danger of her veering toward debauchery when she gets, how do I put it, bored and (literally) monotonous.
  • Prplhead
    Prplhead Posts: 82
    Options
    A friend of mine did. He pretty much met her at an impromptu orgy. They got married a year later. Three years later now, she's pregnant. To be honest, he was a slut too.

Is she on MFP?
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

• MisterLovahLovah
    Options

Better hang on to him. One night at some pal's bachelor party and you'll get an incoherent text the next morning about him being in bora bora with an "associate"
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options

Birds of a feather?

Joke?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I think my husband and I might both be that. I think it's why he's able to accept me as I am, and vice versa. I also think it's why we know what it takes to keep our marriage safe from invaders and don't play the "oh he/she's just a friend, and I have the right to have friends outside of marriage game." We both know that when the right genitalia are in front of you, it's like saying no to a big juicy chocolate cake. Better not to even go in the bakery in the first place. We hold each other accountable to THAT line instead of tap dancing on the edge like other people seem to be able to do.
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine it would be half as bad as marrying a bloke that subscribed to sexist ideals like women being 'sluts'.
  • What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    Hellz yea
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    I think my husband and I might both be that. I think it's why he's able to accept me as I am, and vice versa. I also think it's why we know what it takes to keep our marriage safe from invaders and don't play the "oh he/she's just a friend, and I have the right to have friends outside of marriage game." We both know that when the right genitalia are in front of you, it's like saying no to a big juicy chocolate cake. Better not to even go in the bakery in the first place. We hold each other accountable to THAT line instead of tap dancing on the edge like other people seem to be able to do.

Quite the volatile marriage you have there despite your pre-set ideal. There's bound to have some marital equivocation to arise in the ensuing years.
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    I can't imagine it would be half as bad as marrying a bloke that subscribed to sexist ideals like women being 'sluts'.

Ok.
    "Do you think you could ever be married to a girl who dresses inappropriately in front of your parents and then tries to sleep with every guy she lays her eyes on?"
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't like to share....
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    in on roll bread
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

Yes this thank you I couldn't figure out how to say this because I was so offended that I was coming up completely blank thank you thank you.
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    Well, I don't like to share....
    No ****. Your display pic had me convinced otherwise.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

Quite the volatile marriage you have there despite your pre-set ideal. There's bound to have some marital equivocation to arise in the ensuing years.

inconceivable.jpg

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/equivocation
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options

Yes this thank you I couldn't figure out how to say this because I was so offended that I was coming up completely blank thank you thank you.

Ever been to high school? College? They're teeming with sluts. Increased my attendance.
This discussion has been closed.