Do you think you could ever be married to a slutty girl?

Options

Replies

• MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    A friend of mine did. He pretty much met her at an impromptu orgy. They got married a year later. Three years later now, she's pregnant. To be honest, he was a slut too.

Birds of a feather?

Joke?

Dead serious. They're an odd couple but seem completely devoted to one another. Though I have noticed that both of them have a bit of a jealously streak. Perhaps because each knows of the other's past sexual history?

I predict a marriage counselor in the future who'll make a killing off of them and then will be reluctantly forced to partake in a threesome relationship.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine it would be half as bad as marrying a bloke that subscribed to sexist ideals like women being 'sluts'.

Yes this thank you I couldn't figure out how to say this because I was so offended that I was coming up completely blank thank you thank you.

^THIS. People really need to get with the program and stop referring to women in such derogatory ways. Show some respect!
  • affacat
    affacat Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I don't mind sluts. They're just not fit to meet my parents and my relatives though

so it's okay to sleep with them, mess with their heads, and then dump them because they're the "slut" (not you, it can't be you)... but they don't deserve to meet your parents, the symbols of virginity. gotcha.

now, if you're talking 'personality' wise -- ie, a total airhead (male or female), that's one thing. i wouldn't want to introduce someone like that to my parents. but in terms of pure sexual experience/energy? i don't think my mom is trying to guess how many people my wife slept with before we were married. who the hell cares?
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    in b4 raging sloots
    Wizard
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine did. He pretty much met her at an impromptu orgy. They got married a year later. Three years later now, she's pregnant. To be honest, he was a slut too.

Birds of a feather?

Joke?

Dead serious. They're an odd couple but seem completely devoted to one another. Though I have noticed that both of them have a bit of a jealously streak. Perhaps because each knows of the other's past sexual history?

I predict a marriage counselor in the future who'll make a killing off of them and then will be reluctantly forced to partake in a threesome relationship.

You obviously have a predetermined answer to your question. Maybe they will, maybe they won't but I wouldn't put too much stock in your crystal ball.
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    Short answer: no

Why can't answers be this succinct and conclusive? Rather than butthurt replies?
    This site is filled to the rim with butt
    Fixed
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options

Birds of a feather?

Joke?

You obviously have a predetermined answer to your question. Maybe they will, maybe they won't but I wouldn't put too much stock in your crystal ball.
    They're obviously not right in their head to pursue such a lamentable relationship. Think how their kids will grow up to be? Child services is the only hope.
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    To be continued.
  • affacat
    affacat Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    But the usage is correct. Go back to school. It's basically incongruity. Stop trying to act so smart, dunce.

not that i care, but the other guy is right. it's pretty bad usage. "incongruity" would be a far better word to use there. "equivocation" does not 'basically' mean incongruity. incongruity is more of a state of disagreement or inappropriateness, whereas "equivocation" is more of a intentional deception. More importantly, equivocation simply doesn't really work the way that sentence tries to make it work.
  • brower47
    Options

Birds of a feather?

Joke?

They're obviously not right in their head to pursue such a lamentable relationship. Think how their kids will grow up to be? Child services is the only hope.

:huh: :yawn:
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    How many guys can I sleep with until I get labelled a sloot?
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I dated a slut. Emphasis on the past tense.
  • brower47
    Options

One billion.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    in b4 raging sloots
    Wizard

lol saw thread title, made prediction left satisfied
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Study in the making here! I like it. :love: :flowerforyou:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Between 350 and eleventy million.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Let me ask my husband.....hold on. Brb.... He says, hells yes!!!!!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    No, because I'm not a lesbian.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I think my husband and I might both be that. I think it's why he's able to accept me as I am, and vice versa. I also think it's why we know what it takes to keep our marriage safe from invaders and don't play the "oh he/she's just a friend, and I have the right to have friends outside of marriage game." We both know that when the right genitalia are in front of you, it's like saying no to a big juicy chocolate cake. Better not to even go in the bakery in the first place. We hold each other accountable to THAT line instead of tap dancing on the edge like other people seem to be able to do.

Quite the volatile marriage you have there despite your pre-set ideal. There's bound to have some marital equivocation to arise in the ensuing years.

inconceivable.jpg

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/equivocation

It means incongruity. A sense of ambivalence and ambiguity. Just because you saw the word, "expression" and thought, "Hey, it doesn't fit there" doesn't mean it was an incorrect usage.

no, it's not used correctly there and of course, the grammatical construction of that sentence in which you used it is appalling. stop trying to pretend that you have a deeper command of the language than you actually do and you might be able to get your points across more easily in the future.
    " the grammatical construction of that sentence in which you used it is appalling. "
    Lulz, I was gonna post that part. Where you didn't correct my syntactically incorrect structure. Since I'm replying to everyone in haste and don't have time to check.

But the usage is correct. Go back to school. It's basically incongruity. Stop trying to act so smart, dunce.

equivocation =/= incongruity

you are clearly the "one child left behind".
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Pathetic thread.
This discussion has been closed.