hi im looking for fitness buddies

Options
Hi I'm looking for people to motivate me I get really bored quickly especially if I do this alone I haven't logged on here for a while but really need to loose some weight n tone up for summer

Replies

• deoneajobs
    Options
    I need a fitness buddy too lisab553! Im try to lose 27.2pounds and having would totally help! Best of luck!
  • lisab553
    Options
    Ok I'll try adding u if u would like n hope we do great I I'm 10st7 n 5ft 7in tall at the minute but would like to get to 9 stone
  • nannykely
    nannykely Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lisab553 wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking for people to motivate me I get really bored quickly especially if I do this alone I haven't logged on here for a while but really need to loose some weight n tone up for summer

• nannykely
    nannykely Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same thing here.. I need a few buddies to help motivate me and help
    keep each other on track
  • lisab553
    Options
    I've added u nannykely gl
  • kathyhern521
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm looking for fitness buddies too. I've gotten so close to my goal before but keep falling off the wagon. Maybe we can keep each other motivated!
  • Arimenta35
    Arimenta35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for fitness buddies too. It'll keep the journey fun. If you don't mind i'd like to add some of you. I just joined yesterday.
  • lisab553
    Options
    Hi I have the same problem I just can't resist chocolate but I'm gunna cut it out my diet I will add u
  • alexisvoverstreet
    Options
    Hi!! I'm looking for some motivation! I just had a baby 6 weeks ago and was given the go ahead to start physical activities. I've lost 80% of the weight I gained and now I want to look great again!
  • lisab553
    Options
    Hi arimenta and alexisvoverstreet I'm glad u want to join me n work together gl to u both
  • Brandi3663
    Options
    Add me, I need more fitness buddies as well.. :)
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Add me! You can meet those goals!
  • SapphireBlossom
    SapphireBlossom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more motivation and more fitness buddies! I get bored easy and forgetful about logging lol. Feel free to add me :D
  • debsanders44
    Options
    Add me too! I need as many buddies as I can get. I get off track pretty easy.
  • erzulie135
    Options
    Would love to find some fitness friends on here for motivation! I just joined today!
  • lisab553
    Options
    Ty all for wanting to b my fitness buddies I'll add all
  • ToddPa12
    ToddPa12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking to add to my support group!
  • lisab553
    Options
    :D Wii fit
  • ohkayhippie
    ohkayhippie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really need the Motivation! And i Def. love to help cheer others on! Feel free to add me! I need help on this journey! :smiley:
  • lisab553
    Options
    Adding all :D