Replies

• jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Certified Trainer

Nutritionist

Heavy

Fat

But don't forget to order your Raspberry Keytones.....while quantities last!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    yes
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    A word, or rathar phrase I see a lot on MFP, particularly on the forums is "calorie deficit". Now I know being a runner and fitness freak I should know what that is but unfortunately I don't.

Other words I see a lot, which are not bad words (in fact they're actually very positive and encouraging words) nice burn, awesome, good work, nice run, awesome run to name a few.
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Anything that starts with "Dr. Oz says..."

I second that!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    ....., just sayin'
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    abligurition
    sgiomlaireached
    farctate
    callipygean
    prosopography

all of these are used much too often around here. :angry:

Most def.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    1. starvation mode
    2, 1200 calories.
    3.TOM(time of month)

this. also;
    journey
    success
    unmotivated
    HELP
  • crazydaisy15
    Options
    Some of the most overused words on this thread are words I've never heard before! But I don't really want to hear them again, so I'll agree!
    My most overused words, comments etc. are:
    Journey
    Loose, instead of lose
    'muscle weighs more that fat'. This is technically not true -- not phrased right. But I know what people mean. Yes, muscle is more dense than fat, so a bucketful of muscle will weigh more than the same size bucketful of fat.
    And I don't think for most people, this is why they are not losing weight. If you work out for a couple of weeks, and don't lose, I don't think it's because you actually did lose 4 pounds of fat, but gained 4 pounds of muscle, so that's why your weight stays the same.
    But I am not a nutritionist or fitness expert. That's just the common sense side of my brain at work.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter
    Bacon