50 Pounds Lighter and Never Felt So Great!

Options
13»

Replies

• aldiegirl
    aldiegirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Your amazing!
  • lid85
    lid85 Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow you are truly an inspiration. I just joined this site today and I am in the same boat that you were in. Our starting weight is actutally very similar. I hope that I will see the same results as you did :)
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    OMG.., You look GREAT!!!! Congrats on your accomplishment.
  • carolina0105
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look great!!
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    omg that is freaking amazing
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Fist bump to you girl! 50 lbs is freaking amazing!!! And to top it off, you look gorgeous!!! You are definitely an inspiration! Keep rockin it girl. Sending you much love and awesome vibes!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    So happy I came across your post! You have the WOW factor going on girl! Your hard work is paying off, and you passed me right up. You are FABULOUS!
  • kspeach
    kspeach Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Ab Fab!! :) I can't wait to post the same success. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much! I actually treated myself to a reward of a nice expensive pair of cowboy boots I have been wanting for 2 years yesterday. How Texas of me! :laugh: Going out two steppin tomorrow night! :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!