What's on the Menu Tonight

Options

Replies

• tmcgrath329
    Options
    Dinner tonight was pbj on wheat bread with 1% milk! Long tiring day = no cooking lol
  • Yawnetu
    Yawnetu Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    lean ground beef patty seasoned with adobo and green Tobasco, baby lettuces with a light splash of sesame ginger dressing, glass of blackberry merlot. So I've got Latin, Asian and French going on here.

What's for snacks tonight?
  • AwfulAlyssa
    Options
    Bourbon glazed salmon, kale mix salad with Italian vinaigrette, and white rice. Mmmm!
  • kimw91
    kimw91 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Nothing fancy, probably a lean beef burger (either on a bun or in a lettuce wrap, depending on how I feel post-workout) with green beans and carrots.
  • runninghouse
    runninghouse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    aegu3x59kusw.jpg
    This is the motto from our little group. Thought I would share. I am new to this
  • MalineVD
    MalineVD Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    ratatouille and grilled chicken!
  • isa474
    isa474 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love that. .. looks good. How can I share a pic
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    I'm making tater tot casserole. I made my own tots, my own cheese sauce with almond milk, and ground turkey.
  • Teresa_3266
    Teresa_3266 Posts: 298 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with a 1 TBS of honey and 1/4 cup of almonds.
  • skiextrm
    skiextrm Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Baked pork chops (3 oz) with stuffing, applesauce, baked red potato, cauliflower, and Heinz pork gravy (478 c's)
  • kirstycecilia
    kirstycecilia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I had pork and prosciutto with veg- very nice! Recipe link if anyone wants to try as it's a good low calorie meal!
    - http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/4534/pork-and-prosciutto-with-creamy-vegetables-
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Cranberry pancakes and a 2-egg cheddar omelet. Yum!
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast sauteed with diced tomatoes, kale, mushrooms, garlic, sweet onion, potato, and black olives served a side of steamed asparagus. So excited about it. But first...the gym!
  • Mhenderson5517
    Mhenderson5517 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Tonight I decided to try my own chicken salad recipe. emftjj65nnk3.jpg
  • Mhenderson5517
    Options

isa474 wrote: »
    Love that. .. looks good. How can I share a pic

I think you share by just quoting the post.
  • Mhenderson5517
    Options
    I LOVE everyone's participation. You all are giving me GREAT dinner choice ideas!! Keep them coming
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    panko breaded cod sandwich ...tater tots and garbanzo bean and cucumber salad
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I had a giant mixed salad with chicken and homemade thousand island dressing, 4 cups of borsch, and 2 1/2 chicken habenero sausages. All for 690 calories!
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Italian beef stew that I made last night, because I didn't know if I was going to make it home tonight (work in a hospital, cooking/planning ahead of a snowstorm)
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I've got chicken breasts for tonight. I haven't decided if they'll be grilled with lemon pepper or baked with bbq sauce. If I grill them, I'll do oven fries. If I go the BBQ route I'll do grits. Either way I'll do some garlic steamed broccoli and a green salad.