Thoughts??

Options
okay, I've been at 1900 kcals for about two weeks now and I saw a two lb difference since then. I had myself at 166 carbs, 143 protein, and 74 fat. I lift heavy for over an hour, everyday. I'm not sure if that's enough to tell anything but I'm unsure if the two pounds were most likely from mainly fat, or possibly muscle. I could sound completely stupid right now but it's worth a shot to ask.

Replies

• FitnessTrainer69
    FitnessTrainer69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Whats the goal your trying to achieve?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Wow, you almost totally wrote that in a way to be impossible to tell anything, I didn't think that would be possible.
    Being under subject maintaining weight doesn't help either.

2 lb difference - you don't state up or down.

Thinking its fat or muscle doesn't help either, as people have some very misconstrued ideas of how fast they can gain muscle and fat, or even believing they have lost that fast, which is possible fo either.

If you are lifting for an hour a day, I sure hope it's not with the same muscles, unless you like basically wasting your effort and time and getting little to no progress out of it - compared to doing it better.

No, you don't give enough details. That sounds like low calories for that much working out, but you could be short and thin and sleep 16 hrs a day too.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you just filled up your glycogen stores when upping calories and ur probably retaining water from ur muscles constantly trying to repair themselves.. dont worry about it for now and just keep an eye on the scale the next couple of weeks