GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. 120lbs to lose
  • LuzChely
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    I've added a few of you guys! I hope to help motivate and be motivated!
  • LetstrythisagainJo
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose as well, looking for others ages 35 or older to add as friends :)
  • CleverClone
    CleverClone Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have 120+ to lose, and while some of it is already gone there's still an incredible amount of work to do! Anyone in the same situation can add me. :smile:
  • bacardicat
    Options
    Hi everyone.. I am Candace, I have a goal set for a total loss of 107 pounds. I have already lost 5lbs. I am going to be 36 in four days and just found out I have type 2. This is not a ok thing for me. I know all to well from personally watching what it can do to people to want to just sit around and let it do it to me. I have 2 kiddos that I have to be around for as well as a wonderful family. I will gladly accept anyone being friends if they want to add me. Just one thing and that is to stay positive towards myself and others. I hope everyone gets to their goal safely and lets share tips!!
  • KNiki813
    KNiki813 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for weight-loss partners too! I had lost a lot of weight a few years ago and got down to 170. I quit smoking two years ago and gained it all back... plus 20 pounds :( I'm recently separated and I'm trying to get to 160!... 5 pounds down...70 to go
  • kareniniowa
    kareniniowa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am working on losing 100 too! Add away!
  • meeks85
    meeks85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose almost 100lbs as well... Just starting now. Add me I'd love a motivation friend.
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me.. Im working towards losing 100-135
  • cynhow
    cynhow Posts: 23 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I too lost 100 but gained every pound plus some back. I never added friends on mfp before and - hoping that the community aspect can help on the long road ahead. Anyone can add me. Have a great day!
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    Hi Cynhow! ! We have a lot in common! I too lost 100 and gained it back....I'm hoping to get it back off...thanks for ur friendship!!
  • rrr0623
    rrr0623 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am looking at about 80 myself. Feel free to add me and we can get through it together.
  • tleyva79
    tleyva79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !!!!! I just started ...
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    Please everyone add me as mfp friend!! I'd love to have the support an friendship!!
  • ainemonks91
    ainemonks91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm the same wanting to loose 100lbs! Would definitely love to have motivation from people striving towards the same goal! I can't seem to add anyone but please feel free to add me!
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    Hi!! I've got about 130 pds to lose....please feel free to add me as mfp friend.....would love the support and motivation :-) :-)
  • donamari7
    Options
    Looking for friends
    Lost 100 in 2010..gained alot back..
    Please add me as your friend, I am in the same boat. We need all the help and encouragement we can get! We can do it!!
  • inisor11
    inisor11 Posts: 2
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'll be your friend, I similarly lost about 90 pounds back in 2009/10 and gained it all back and more, I need someone to tell me to put the damn biscuit down ! haha
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    Inisor I know what u mean...we can do this!!