Need to lose 100+ pds? NEED FRIENDS !!!

Options

Replies

• egabbbs
    egabbbs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A lot of you look great! I hope everyone wanting to lose 100+ pounds have logical and reasonable expectations! And I hope you're all doing it safely! 100 pounds is a lot to lose! Much love! ❤️☀️
  • SkinnySpringsGirl
    Options
    I'm trying to lose around 100 pounds as well, and would love some support and accountability
  • Purity4all
    Options
    Add me too! I need all the support I can get and will give back a lot too! :smile:
  • bronzeambition
    bronzeambition Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! :) I have about 100 lbs to go!
  • melx123
    melx123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat, lost some weight already, but still have a long way to go.
  • sheenanyann
    sheenanyann Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too add me. Please anyone add me. I am wanting to lose 100 lbs only 18 in so far. I really need some accountability partners and new friends to support me as I support them along this journey. Ive come to realize....this journey is not easy and I have to be comfortable with the uncomfortable.
  • lee134
    lee134 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have lost 93 pounds . I give support . Been there and still doing it. I wish you the best !
  • tenshi115
    Options
    I have 100+lb to lose as well. Would be great to have friends with the same goal to support eachother.
  • ShawnaDrew
    ShawnaDrew Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat! Need to lose about 100lbs and don't really know anyone who has the same struggles! New to MFP!
  • tenshi115
    Options
    I lost 50+lb in the past (couple times), only to gain back even more and I'm currently at my heaviest weight ever. I feel more encouraged now after reading so many people in similar situations.
  • theworldofjel13
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I need to lose 100+ pounds! I need all the motivation I can get. :)
    + Good luck everyone!
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! If you want to be accountable join the 30 Days Closer to a New You group. It's a group that tracks their weight on a spreadsheet, it's great because we sort of make it a friendly competition. Last month we lost a total of 230+ pounds with an average weight loss of 6 pounds per person. Amazing results just by making people accountable!!! Feel free to join if you can!!

Here is the group:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/14442-30-days-closer-to-a-new-you

and here is the new spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-8JpO-39AGw3xXZZ44tJqrAjAbt_fno7ume-8JsZxns

here is a link to last months spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RI0XF7y-3RJ7i_C4ykECooLi8HiPq2JV3WeQkAVf1Fg/edit

Feel free to add me also!!!!

• jadesdream89
    jadesdream89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm looking to lose 100+ pounds too. I started putting on weight since I had my little boy three years ago. I'm a single mum so I don't have loads of spare time to join a gym or go to regular classes but I need to start working more exercise and better eating into my life! I love to speak to other people to stay motivated and keep each other going :smiley:
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    zerafa99 wrote: »
    Looking for friends
    Lost 100 in 2010..gained alot back..

Try the 5:2 diet. I have been on it for two weeks and already lost 14lbs. Which for someone sedentry like me is brilliant.
    This diet is recommended by doctors and you eat healthily. It lowers cholesterol and blood pressure and prevents other illneses.
    On two days you just have 500 calories (men 600) on the other five you have 1,200 or 1,000 calories ie the normal anount recommended for your height.
    The two fasting days can be any two days or you can really go for it like me and fast on 500 calories on alternate days.

this sounds like a horrible idea. enjoy losing a ton of muscle mass.

You can't lose muscle mass over 2 days fasting a week if you have a 100lbs to lose...its fat, fat, fat all the way. Look into it first before knocking it. Proven & fully researched as healthy in more ways than just weight loss.
  • liltpot78
    liltpot78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i am in the same boat. I am about halfway there add me. I need to get over the hump
  • bprincess77
    Options
    add me , im not new to the site but yes to the communicating, i have lost over 128 lbs and still loose and gain here n there, so is great to keep motivation and support going :)
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm looking to lose about 200lbs, have sent a few friend requests, but anyone and everyone is more than welcome to add me - all friend requests accepted :smile:

The more of us banded together on this journey, the easier it will be!
  • jonikayrn
    jonikayrn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 65 pounds to lose. Could use some friends. My roommate is obese also, but is not interested in losing at this time. I don't feel like I can talk to him about my diet, weight loss or exercise. Please add me as a friend for mutual support.
  • chessachanning
    chessachanning Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have almost 100 to loose. Please feel free to add me. I need all the encourgment I can get.
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have a little over 100 pounds left to lose. Would love new/more supportive friends!