If you could give some advice to your 14 year old self. What would it be?.

Options
1235»

Replies

• Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Be yourself
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    *Grabs 14 yr old self and shakes vigorously* Stop smoking, you dumbass. Stop being lazy with school. Your friends aren't "cool". Spend more time with Grandma and Grandpa and learn from them, they are awesome! Stop trying to grow up so fast. It can wait. No matter what you learn from your mistakes and keep on going.
  • shaylalaine
    shaylalaine Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Don't move out of Mom and Dads until you finish school
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Quit playing with that thing, Jesus!
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Women SAY they are attracted to a sense of humor. But big muscles beat out a quick wit, any day. That's why Woody Allen was never named Sexiest Man Alive.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    When that guy asks you to the prom Junior year, just politely decline. You'll avoid a 5 year relationship full of heartbreak and maybe you'll even have a good time in college instead of devoting every waking moment to him.

But definitely sign up for match.com when you're 22. You'll meet the love of your life!

Also, stop being so cynical now. It only gets worse as you age.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    When you meet Joe, run for your life.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    Masterbate less.
  • jasefit_tx
    Options
    train myself to throw left-handed. you guys see what they are paying left handed pitchers in the majors? And they don't even have to be that good.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    jasefit_tx wrote: »
    train myself to throw left-handed. you guys see what they are paying left handed pitchers in the majors? And they don't even have to be that good.

^Truth! Now all you need is a time machine!
  • khilton89
    Options
    Tell myself to spend more time with my sister and tell my parents to invest in *kitten* google
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    id cry my eyes out and tell myself "you have no idea how incredibly gorgeous you are , how worthy you are. Oh and for the next 10 years you will be in hell you hold on barely though...but you always do. Also you have never and will never deserve the horrible things ppl do to you even the things you do to yourself...mom will never leave you i love you"
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Don't pluck the *kitten* out of your eyebrows! Also, you're getting fat...dooo something about it!
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Dear younger me: "You are stronger than you think, the problems that you are facing are preparing you for the real fight that is coming in the next few years... So Don't give up! Stop complaining, enjoy life! And start exercising, you will love to run ".