anybody elses husband a twig thats never had a weight prob. but thinks they can tell u how to!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• sssgilber
    sssgilber Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Well, I got your humor and immediately related it to my husband, who could give up bread and lose 5 pounds in 2 weeks and couldn't understand why weight loss wasn't that easy for everyone. He was never mean about it, just thoughtless.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Dang nevermind i was just tryn to be alil humerous it makes it easyer for me 5 yrs ago i was 230lbs so i guess i feel i can joke if i want to maybe chats rooms arent for me sorry if i offended anyone

It appears that punctuation isn't for you, either.

Congratulations on your weight loss and good luck on your continued journey! :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I was a twig husband who understood the mechanics of weight loss.

But I also understood the mechanics of bulking and lifting and then I stopped being a twig. I still know how weight loss works though.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not supposed to make fun of spelling and I'm not. But I truly am finding it hard to follow your text-speak, OP.

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    No. My boyfriend is a twig and he probably has no clue how I'm losing weight as he watches me eat chocolate and drink with him all the time. He keeps his mouth shut because it's working.