Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

1115911601161116211631165»

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,527 Member Member Posts: 6,527 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Omg I bet these are awesome! uisdgatywmx5.png

1/3?????

1/3 what?
  • IdontcareyoupickIdontcareyoupick Member Posts: 1,848 Member Member Posts: 1,848 Member
    Very disappointed these are not just microwave and not ready in 60 minutes just a pack of average noodles and seasoning lol. You still have to rinse them and everything. duou12sl7ipz.jpeg
    qml5lgtz32km.jpeg

Okay I judged these before trying them. WOW!!! Loved them!! They don’t smell at all. I’ve never ones that didn’t smell at all. The flavor was SO good too. I loved the broth. Very flavorful I was planning to add my own spices but didn’t need to. The noodles aren’t rubbery either and you can actually bite and chew them. I hate how some brands are so rubbery you feel like you have to swallow them whole lol.

I just rinsed in the bag, added the two packets and water and microwaved for one minute. Super good for only 60 calories. Like a low cal ramen. I want to try the other flavors now. til3nabvngkn.jpeg

So I picked up the variety pack and had the chili vinegar and enjoyed it for lunch. Kinda reminds me of pho. Thanks for the recommendation
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,210 Member Member Posts: 5,210 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Omg I bet these are awesome! uisdgatywmx5.png

1/3?????

1/3 what?

LOL 1 serving is 1/3 of the pack. They're doing the Lenny and Larry/pop tarts/pint of ice cream thing. :)
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,538 Member Member Posts: 1,538 Member
    hrmyzkb5pnyy.jpeg

I saw these today!
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 271 Member Member Posts: 271 Member
    They taste like cauliflower so not much flavor. Wouldn’t get again. Taste like cheese puffs without the cheese.

Try the beet puffs! Those are very tasty. We had them once last year and even my daughter who wasn’t even 1 and extremely picky at the time enjoyed them!
    edited May 6
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,032 Member Member Posts: 6,032 Member
    rewctscqszyx.png
    how is this different than half baked??
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,032 Member Member Posts: 6,032 Member
    21l4efxgacbj.jpeg

These were HORRIBLE. Like -1/10. I was so excited but the flavor combo literally tasted like vomit. I don’t mean “ew it was gross” I mean it literally tasted like stomach acid. The IDEA is great, the execution was atrocious :s

ewwww what a disgrace. i LOVE peach rings but hard pass on these
    jqrzopen8qx8.png
    yes please! I love dove promises. I hope these have the same melt in your mouth texture
  • IdontcareyoupickIdontcareyoupick Member Posts: 1,848 Member Member Posts: 1,848 Member
    rewctscqszyx.png
    how is this different than half baked??

Brownie batter swirls instead of cooked brownie pieces