New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    fishshark wrote: »
    not new... but man my house is filled with girl scout cookies and im pretending they are 0 calories.

Haha... yeah.

Noosa came out with a salted caramel version... might try it if I find it... even though I know I'll be disappointed, lol.

did you find it? i love and need all things caramel. I "accidently" ate an entire (small) bag of the
    ghirardelli caramel squares. Luckily i had a ton of calories to spare today.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    @Francl27, was it you that mentioned the red velvet Oreos? *shakes fist* Damn you! LOL They just jumped into my cart at Wegmans last night.

Going to Wegmans tomorrow night after work. Yay!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Well I love lingerie, and the tallest high boot I can find./////////////////
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Things I picked up today:

Lemon one of these:
    3ik7mzkh8nyl.jpg

Can't wait to make french toast with this:
    c9hlqg72dxy1.jpg

Got these discounted for $1 at Kroger. I'm a bit worried about the erythritol. It upsets my stomach in large amounts, but they didn't list the grams...
    fv22sdohkbwi.jpg

I hunted for this for so long and ended up getting it from Whole Paycheque Foods. Before I moved to the US I was so excited to try this, since I'm lactose intolerant and cookies and cream is my favourite flavour. It was awful. It just tasted like bad oily soy ice cream does. I paid $6 for it and I threw it out! :(
    9801709qroh4.png
  • mathandcats
    I hunted for this for so long and ended up getting it from Whole Paycheque Foods. Before I moved to the US I was so excited to try this, since I'm lactose intolerant and cookies and cream is my favourite flavour. It was awful. It just tasted like bad oily soy ice cream does. I paid $6 for it and I threw it out! :(
    9801709qroh4.png

Their almondmilk stuff is the worst. I could hardly finish their vanilla flavor.

I mean, it was edible... but not worth spending my "treat" calorie budget on. The cashew milk ones are good, so I had such high hopes :(
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    BRN_7-Icecream.jpg

These babies get me through my low carb days when i want a sweet teeth + they help me hit my protein. I tried artic zero before and I feel like he tastes like flavored freezer burn.
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    BRN_7-Icecream.jpg

These babies get me through my low carb days when i want a sweet teeth + they help me hit my protein. I tried artic zero before and I feel like he tastes like flavored freezer burn.

I can't find these anywhere!
  • mathandcats
    jmarie1025 wrote: »
    BRN_7-Icecream.jpg

halotop.com/where-to-buy/

I've seen it at my local Kroger. Never tried it though, too worried about the effects of sugar alcohols on me.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    nsoaup83cncm.jpeg
    still no cinnamon oreos they are sold out at 2 targets and vons doesnt have them. I officially gave up and this is hopefully gonna give me my cinnamon fix
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    9801709qroh4.png

Their almondmilk stuff is the worst. I could hardly finish their vanilla flavor.

I mean, it was edible... but not worth spending my "treat" calorie budget on. The cashew milk ones are good, so I had such high hopes :(
    The cherry amaretto almond milk one is pretty good. Their coconut milk ice creams are better, though.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    BRN_7-Icecream.jpg

I've seen it at my local Kroger. Never tried it though, too worried about the effects of sugar alcohols on me.

Do not suggest eating the whole pint like I did. Hoenstly haven't bought them again for that reason...
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    I like the halo tops, too - as long as expectations are appropriate, haha, they are awesome for the nutrition. I don't eat the whole pint, either, half is plenty!

My local Kroger has two flavors, Whole Foods has four or five.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    BRN_7-Icecream.jpg

Do not suggest eating the whole pint like I did. Hoenstly haven't bought them again for that reason...

What happened after you ate the entire pint? I ate an entire pint of this stuff twice before in one sitting and didn't have any problems, but I did notice for whatever reason the second time I did so my cravings went through the roof and I ended up going over my calories that day which didn't make so much sense since it was so much in my stomach!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    BRN_7-Icecream.jpg

What happened after you ate the entire pint? I ate an entire pint of this stuff twice before in one sitting and didn't have any problems, but I did notice for whatever reason the second time I did so my cravings went through the roof and I ended up going over my calories that day which didn't make so much sense since it was so much in my stomach!
  • Francl27
    hgycta wrote: »
    BRN_7-Icecream.jpg

I spent too much time on the toilet, let's say, and my stomach was bothering me.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    I was excited to see the Special K cracker chips. I had the sour cream and onion or something like that. I was at CVS to buy another bag and it was $4+. Then I saw Pop chips on sale 2 for $5. I compared the stats and they were practically the same so I got the Pop Chips.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Ok, so finally tried to cinnamon oreos. I actually ate the last 4 oreo thins, had almost enough calories to add a couple of the cinnamon oreos (had to exercise just a touch longer for that) and tried one normal and one microwaved. The normal one was ok...I'm not used to the cinnamon wafer I think. The microwaved definitely took it up a notch or two. The wafers were all slidey with the melted creamy center. So...yeah. Microwaved!

Ok, now who's gonna try the Captain Crunch Caramel Popcorn Crunch I saw in Target yesterday? :)
  • Francl27
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ok, so finally tried to cinnamon oreos. I actually ate the last 4 oreo thins, had almost enough calories to add a couple of the cinnamon oreos (had to exercise just a touch longer for that) and tried one normal and one microwaved. The normal one was ok...I'm not used to the cinnamon wafer I think. The microwaved definitely took it up a notch or two. The wafers were all slidey with the melted creamy center. So...yeah. Microwaved!

Ok, now who's gonna try the Captain Crunch Caramel Popcorn Crunch I saw in Target yesterday? :)

For real? Been looking for that thing for months after seeing it on Impulsive Buy...