New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    p4yxd4yr0f2h.png
    Could these be real???? Holy yum!
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    chouflour wrote: »
    Trader Joe's has new "crispy, crunchy broccoli florets" - it's like the broccoli version of banana chips. They were surprisingly tasty, and I can't eat anywhere near what they call a serving.

But holy crap they are so full of fat?? You can roast broccoli in the oven...much healthier.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    p4yxd4yr0f2h.png

Ugh, I really have no desire to try these (would really rather have a real cupcake) but I probably will anyway.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Quite sure I've had that Petit Basque cheese before... but it's rare for me not to like cheese, lol.

Those Oreo cupcakes look amazing but I'm not holding my breath...
  • Francl27
    Options
    KitchenAid just responded to my complaint. Didn't get free stuff though. LOL
    TKogtCO.png

Lol!
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options

These had zero salt added. bonus picture

GeveoPx.jpg

*barf*
  • amyh8504
    amyh8504 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    p4yxd4yr0f2h.png

I read that they will be in stores February 8th.

• glassyo
    Options
    amyh8504 wrote: »
    p4yxd4yr0f2h.png

That's....awfully soon. I haven't even gotten to the Gingerbread oreos yet!
  • Francl27
    Options
    amyh8504 wrote: »
    p4yxd4yr0f2h.png

Oh man. I stocked up on cinnamon and red velvet Oreos, lol, but will have to try that one.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Me either. I have never even SEEN the gingerbread ones - and I LOVE gingerbread. The red velvet ones are amazing. I make them into oreo balls and coat with white chocolate, and will be sending them to my son at college for Valentines day. He loves them - I sent him some last year and he said they were the best oreo balls he has ever had...and all the girls loved them. That might have had something to do with how much he liked them. :-)
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    p4yxd4yr0f2h.png

Ugh, I really have no desire to try these (would really rather have a real cupcake) but I probably will anyway.

+1 - and I won't be trying them. Has zero appeal to me.

Now, if you made a cupcake and it had Oreos or Oreo creme in it somewhere that'd be different.
  • glassyo
    Options

Me either. I have never even SEEN the gingerbread ones - and I LOVE gingerbread. The red velvet ones are amazing. I make them into oreo balls and coat with white chocolate, and will be sending them to my son at college for Valentines day. He loves them - I sent him some last year and he said they were the best oreo balls he has ever had...and all the girls loved them. That might have had something to do with how much he liked them. :-)

LOL probably. I tried the red velvet oreos when they came out the last time. I'm not a red velvet person but the cream cheeselike filling reeled me in. I ended up just eating the filling and tossing the wafers.

The packaging is all bright and shiny but I'm resisting since I already know how they taste.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    chouflour wrote: »
    Trader Joe's has new "crispy, crunchy broccoli florets" - it's like the broccoli version of banana chips. They were surprisingly tasty, and I can't eat anywhere near what they call a serving.

I tried these and didn't like them. I love broccoli, but these just have a weird taste to them! :(
  • glassyo
    Options
    So I bought the stupid captain crunch caramel popcorn crunch. And, because I didn't put it in my car before coming back to the office, opened the stupid captain crunch caramel popcorn crunch.

It's very caramely! And sweet. A little goes a long way, I think. :)

Thank god because it was soooooo crunchy and fresh. :)
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love overnight oats, so I tried some of the new yogurt/oat products this week (thank you Franc for the idea!). The Yoplait 'Oatmeal meets yogurt' (with the oval shaped container) were the best, I thought, by far. These:

92cbajx88q54.jpg

Every flavor was good!

Yoplait/Plenti also has the round containers - those are not as much like overnight oats, and did do it for me as a full breakfast, just....a lot less "hearty," and really not similar to overnight oats. Likewise, the Chobani brand (round container, called Mighty Oats) was just yogurt with some chopped oats in it (they were not whole, like Yoplait) and not at all satisfying, plus more sugar.

I hope they keep making these cold oatmeal mixtures, I never thought I would like them when the overnight oats craze hit, as I like warm breakfasts, but I find them very tasty and satisfying!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I received a sample of this in the mail the other day and was incredibly disappointed. I'm not sure what I was expecting really, but it was bad. It's a fermented soy beverage with coffee in it, so I assume they were going for a bottled coffee beverage, except the directions say to mix 4 fl ounces (half) with a quarter cup of water, mix, and consume before a meal (which again I find weird since I don't think it's a supplement or anything). Very strange stuff, but it smells and tastes horrible! It kind of burned going down too, which was weird.

y2yeuqx61lgc.png