New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Cookiesandwich_birthdaycake_800x.jpg?v=1522780636

Anyone try this flavor? Just saw this on the Buff Bake website. I went to GNC to see if they carried this brand of cookie yet, but found nothing.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

Anyone try this flavor? Just saw this on the Buff Bake website. I went to GNC to see if they carried this brand of cookie yet, but found nothing.

Try Vitamin Shoppe. I find they have far more variety than GNC for a better price. I've been able to find all the Quest Bars, One Bars, L and L cookies, Fit Joy, Robert Irvine's and Buff Bake products there. And, they have a bunch of random stuff too. You can also find protein spreads, protein chips, protein Mac and cheese, protein popcorn etc etc there.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

GNC doesnt carry buff bake anymore but vitamin shoppe has them i skipped this flavor but i saw it
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    @melissa6771 I know you like the Premier Protein drinks, have you tried this flavor yet? I saw it in sam’s club today!
    9iju0y57oman.jpeg

Ha! I do love my premier protein products! I just found the salted apcaramel bars at ocean state really cheap. I haven't tried the peach because I put them in my coffee. I have chocolate and vanilla and my next flavors are caramel and cookies and cream. Did you get them? I try to buy them when they have $4 off at one of the wholesale clubs

No, I’m going to try and find the single bottles first before I buy a huge carton of them (they might have a good return policy but it’s still a 30 minute drive for me) :pensive: I can definitely imagine how it might clash with coffee though haha!
    arya8 wrote: »
    I don't know if this is new or not, but it's new to me. Sooooo good!
    Generic_F1_SupremeBrownieCookieDoughCarton_3D.png?1513202088

That looks amazing, is it also 90 calories????

No, these are 110 calories but still not bad!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Walmart has their own brand of protein bars in the Pharmacy section (these seemed to mimic Quest). They had Cookies & Cream & one other flavor that I can't remember (at least at my store).

I’ve bought the cookies and cream ones! I actually like them better than the Quest version of the same flavor. They have more white chocolate chips and they don’t taste as artificially sweet.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these? Bought them yesterday. They were on sale buy one get one free and I had 2-$1 coupons so they only cost me $1-bag.

xhe4t81zz2ox.jpg
    vjz99b17wndb.jpg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these? Bought them yesterday. They were on sale buy one get one free and I had 2-$1 coupons so they only cost me $1-bag.

xhe4t81zz2ox.jpg
    vjz99b17wndb.jpg

I've tried the cheddar ones as well as I think the sour cream ones and thought they were pretty good. Quite a bit of volume too since they're puffy, so they seem like more than other chips per serving, which is good if you like more volume.
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Orange-Vanilla-Cream-MM%E2%80%99s.jpg?resize=550%2C415&ssl=1

Great-Value-Sweet-Lemon-Cream-Ice-Cream-Cone.jpg?resize=474%2C600&ssl=1

Anyone try either of these?

I would try both of those depending on the calorie count of the great value one. And my family wouldn't touch them, as they only like chocolate treats...bonus for me!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    @hgycta the peaches and cream and the cookies and cream are exclusive to Sam's club right now. Walmart owns Sam's and does have the cookies and cream in four packs. $7.27 here. I don't remember seeing the peach but it's possible.

I found the 4 pack of each of these in Stop n Shop. They're both very good. I put the cookies n cream in coffee and used the peaches n cream in my peach flavored Cheerios. Yum!
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So a cool thing happened today. I stopped in a store I hardly go to to get some protein crisps because I knew they had some coupons on the bags. I grabbed some bags with coupons and they guy next to me stopped me. Turns out it's the rep for popcorners brand. He was surprised and excited to hear that I knew about these. I told him I loved them and how I was excited that there were coupons. He gave me 12 $1 coupons for them! And took pics of me holding the bags I was buying to send to his boss. Also, I asked him about the spicy queso flavor of the popcorners that @skelterhelter mentioned as I have been searching for them and couldnt find them and the locator says they're nowhere in this area. Turns out, he just stocked that flavor! So I got those too. It was fun and pretty cool.

abjygyw57sez.jpg

LOVE the protein crisps...I order online, wish I could find, locally.
  • melissa6771
    Options
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    So a cool thing happened today. I stopped in a store I hardly go to to get some protein crisps because I knew they had some coupons on the bags. I grabbed some bags with coupons and they guy next to me stopped me. Turns out it's the rep for popcorners brand. He was surprised and excited to hear that I knew about these. I told him I loved them and how I was excited that there were coupons. He gave me 12 $1 coupons for them! And took pics of me holding the bags I was buying to send to his boss. Also, I asked him about the spicy queso flavor of the popcorners that @skelterhelter mentioned as I have been searching for them and couldnt find them and the locator says they're nowhere in this area. Turns out, he just stocked that flavor! So I got those too. It was fun and pretty cool.

abjygyw57sez.jpg

Have you used the store/product locator on their site?
  • ncgirl8
    Options

abjygyw57sez.jpg

Yes - they actually had some stores listed in my area, but they removed them after I told the none of them actually stocked them :) Checked every one!
  • melissa6771
    Options

abjygyw57sez.jpg

Yes - they actually had some stores listed in my area, but they removed them after I told the none of them actually stocked them :) Checked every one!

Did you look in the natural/organic section? That's where they are in every store I've gone to and every one that's listed has had them. That seems strange that none listed had them. Sam's club carries a big bag of the BBQ ones. 13 oz $5.98

• ncgirl8
    Options

abjygyw57sez.jpg

Did you look in the natural/organic section? That's where they are in every store I've gone to and every one that's listed has had them. That seems strange that none listed had them. Sam's club carries a big bag of the BBQ ones. 13 oz $5.98

Yes....I actually even went to customer service at each store. I think they just don't have regional distribution coverage. I'm ok ordering through netrition, though, as long as I don't run out!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options

abjygyw57sez.jpg

Ooo, that's awesome! What great timing! I just bought those again today too lmao! Shop Rite has them 3 for $5 right now. I bought Spicy Queso, White Cheddar, and Sweet Chili. Did you try them yet? :)
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @hgycta the peaches and cream and the cookies and cream are exclusive to Sam's club right now. Walmart owns Sam's and does have the cookies and cream in four packs. $7.27 here. I don't remember seeing the peach but it's possible.

I got a 4-pack of the peach one at a walmart, so they're out there!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Finally found this. Really yum! One of my new favorites. The blueberry flavor is mild but yummy and it has the same "pie" pieces as the pumpkin pie did.

snexu2y59me8.jpg
    3obobc8ahojl.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Noticed these in Shoprite. Didn’t have a whole lot of money with me so I stuck to my shopping list but if anyone here tries any let me know how they are!
    sath1qaccdby.jpeg
    iks7vbuw8405.jpeg
    ujnz8wde11r6.jpeg
    27hwbssxdvlh.jpeg