New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Anything with peanut butter is my weakness... I'm really hoping this has a stronger peanut butter flavor than their chocolate peanut butter pint! I'll be keeping an eye out for it!
    Saw it on Yahoo: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/halo-top-flavor-tastes-exactly-133100595.html, and they say to mark your calendars because the first ones on July 15th get a free pint at: https://halotop.com/new
    "The flavor is made with peanut butter ice cream, a strawberry swirl, and cannoli bites"
    Wait, cannoli bites? That's odd, but hey, I'm in!
    2e4awnzunp7i.png
    ufo2fgxpzmm2.png

Not sure how I feel about that flavor. I don’t see Halo Top beating Enlightened’s Peanut Butter flavors and having as many chunks of it throughout the pint. Hopefully someone here will get a free pint.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

*DROOLS* I wish I wasn't so lazy and would make that or could pay for someone to make it for me. I think I am going to tell my bf I found my birthday cake and thats all I want... lol
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

*DROOLS* I wish I wasn't so lazy and would make that or could pay for someone to make it for me. I think I am going to tell my bf I found my birthday cake and thats all I want... lol

That looks amazing! That would be the ultimate peanut butter lovers dream cake.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    iwqpyrhly2m5.jpg
    3nmy07wrcatr.png

Was given a sample of this to try. Pretty good!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Anything with peanut butter is my weakness... I'm really hoping this has a stronger peanut butter flavor than their chocolate peanut butter pint! I'll be keeping an eye out for it!
    Saw it on Yahoo: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/halo-top-flavor-tastes-exactly-133100595.html, and they say to mark your calendars because the first ones on July 15th get a free pint at: https://halotop.com/new
    "The flavor is made with peanut butter ice cream, a strawberry swirl, and cannoli bites"
    2e4awnzunp7i.png
    ufo2fgxpzmm2.png

Not sure how I feel about that flavor. I don’t see Halo Top beating Enlightened’s Peanut Butter flavors and having as many chunks of it throughout the pint. Hopefully someone here will get a free pint.

https://halotop.com/new

on 07/15 halo top is giving 1000 free pints of the PB & Jelly
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I got all of these at Walmart today. I can’t wait to try. I also went to target to get their new low cal pints and quest pizza because online it says they are in stock. Guess what? Not in stock! kt7w0hkr4hbe.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    2e4awnzunp7i.png
    ufo2fgxpzmm2.png

https://halotop.com/new

on 07/15 halo top is giving 1000 free pints of the PB & Jelly

Thank you!!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Another interesting product!

https://watermelonroad.com/collections/all

zwjab51i36oa.jpg
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    To all you ice cream lovers, Sunday is National Ice Cream Day and I'm sure that freebies will abound, but here's another one if you have a 16 Handles nearby:
    5ekxhcl5i5dx.gif
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    Options
    These weren’t too good, lol. They had way too soft of a texture for me. It was almost like they weren’t baked fully. I think it must be the raisin paste? The s’mores flavor was similar to s’mores clif zbar, which I love, but the texture ruined it for me. They were like a dense paste after you start chewing ... it was just weird. tjauhm2q2pw6.jpeg
    4dfph7a53x47.jpeg
    dhzextwapyup.jpeg

The applesauces were great though. 0j8y1k9y6ofl.jpeg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    3xl2sf45lzbh.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    G Hughes sugar free bbq sauce. While at Walmart, I picked up the first sugar free bbq sauce I saw which happened to be this. It’s amazing. I hate artificial sweetener tastes so I was impressed by this sauce. If I didn’t know better, I never would have guessed it was sugar free! It’s 10 calories for 3 tbsp vs. 50 calories in 2 tbsp of Kraft original. Score!

I love this stuff too! Would never guess it's sugar free!
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new Breyer delights ice creams yet?
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the new Breyer delights ice creams yet?

Yes - I really liked them (especially the mini-containers!). I'm still Arctic Zero for the lower calorie counts (Cake Batter!), but the texture of the Breyers is different and a nice periodic change.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited July 2018
    Options
    1450001755_BE_VMLongPasta_SpaghettiMarinara_17880175501_r5b_11.21.17_3D.jpg

For those that love spaghetti & want to eat one with veggies every now & then would love this. I'm not a huge marinara/spaghetti sauce fan, but it tasted decent.

041917-MyMo-3D-mint-chip-1-1.png

When I tried this in the work break room I actually laughed out loud at how weird it tasted. The inside ice cream was fine, but the outside dough tasted like eating a cucumber that was in the freezer.

I still might eventually try the Salted Caramel & Cookies & Cream varieties.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Ibotta has 3.70 cash back on ore ida fries and my store had for 1.99 so got paid to get free fries just a heads up lol
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    1450001755_BE_VMLongPasta_SpaghettiMarinara_17880175501_r5b_11.21.17_3D.jpg

For those that love spaghetti & want to eat one with veggies every now & then would love this. I'm not a huge marinara/spaghetti sauce fan, but it tasted decent.

041917-MyMo-3D-mint-chip-1-1.png

When I tried this in the work break room I actually laughed out loud at how weird it tasted. The inside ice cream was fine, but the outside dough tasted like eating a cucumber that was in the freezer.

I still might eventually try the Salted Caramel & Cookies & Cream varieties.

The key with mochi is to let it thaw for 5-7 minutes until the outside gets soft.

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly I've never had mochi, but after seeing how many people post about mochi and how popular it seems to be, I am intrigued.

No pic because I had at a friends, but tried this mix and it was yummy, but could have been better. The pb popcorn was pretty good with a real reeses peanut butter flavor to it. Not just regular peanut butter chocolate popcorn. Reeses peanut butter has that signature flavor that isn't just regular peanut butter. I wonder what the secret ingredient is, lol .

The only reason I wasn't crazy over it was because I don't really like "mixes". I end up just picking out my favorite parts and it makes counting the calories hard and the "mix" part of it pointless.

I ended up just picking out all the mini reeses and pb covered nuts and then some of the popcorn. I ate all pieces together to get the full effect and it was a nice flavor. I just like the mini reeses too much.

I don't think I'd buy though because I could easily make myself. I really liked the reeses pieces coated peanuts though. They were way better than peanut M&Ms! I wish they sold reeses peices covered peanuts. I don't think they ever have? She had the mix poured out in a bowl and there were only like 5 of them in the entire bag. WAY less than the photo on the bag. I'd say it was 40% pretzel, 35% popcorn, 20% mini reeses and 5% reeses peanuts. Overall, it was good, but there were too many boring unsalty pretzels, and not enough chocolate.

6loh900i7eib.png

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    I just had the archer farms chocolate pecan pie ice cream. Good with mix ins. Candied pecans and pie crust chunks