Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    That is SO NOT FAIR.

Ok, I didn't care for the Yasso pints I've seen, but if I find that pumpkin cheesecake one, I'm totally buying it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    edited September 2018
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 194 Member
    Both so good. The applesauce puts motts to shame!
    bi6oxk5upclo.jpg
    ptcy08uhrd9c.jpg

• thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited September 2018
    q65o28vzu0rm.jpg

I WANT! FOR CONVENIENCE LOL
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    0kp29r1pt3od.gif

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY... PURE EVIL!
  • abi111
    abi111 Posts: 50 Member
    edited September 2018
    3xskfy2vshrz.png

I just found out it is nearly a year old, well it is new to me so that will have to count.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    large_7fbf22e7-9877-4886-9071-aa42077637a5.JPG

Ate this for breakfast & was pleasantly surprised with how much flavor this Michelina's product contained. The chicken tasted normal & not rubbery like some other frozen meals. For those that would like a more spicier product this isn't it since the red chili sauce wasn't that hot.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    If anyone can't find the skinny syrups near them, they are having a nice 50 percent off deal on the white chocolate online. I never usually order online because they are so much more expensive, but it might be worth it to get a few of the 50 percent off plus take advantage of the free bottle with over $20 purchase. The white chocolate mocha is new flavor too! I haven't tried either, but want to.
    llo9m36og9on.png
    edl1likfr0yi.png

I go through so many I mine as well stock up lol. I haven't tried the white chocolate though, so not sure if it is as good as my favorite salted caramel. My stash is running low..5d0dfnow1vi9.jpg

Also want to try the cheesecake one... imdc56o4th7a.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    If anyone can't find the skinny syrups near them, they are having a nice 50 percent off deal on the white chocolate online. I never usually order online because they are so much more expensive, but it might be worth it to get a few of the 50 percent off plus take advantage of the free bottle with over $20 purchase. The white chocolate mocha is new flavor too! I haven't tried either, but want to.
    llo9m36og9on.png
    edl1likfr0yi.png

I go through so many I mine as well stock up lol. I haven't tried the white chocolate though, so not sure if it is as good as my favorite salted caramel. My stash is running low..5d0dfnow1vi9.jpg

Nevermind, sorry I just tried it and cannot combine coupons. And shipping is 10, not worth it when you can buy for 27 for a pack of 6 on amazon which is cheaper.

Still want to try the white chocolate mocha and the caramel cheesecake though, lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Wow I actually loved these! SUPER SUPER SALTY, which I loved. They were like super crispy chicken or almost like super thin crispy bacon. 10/10 loved them all. q4tauvrbnwx8.jpeg
    uwb9qm7fovcv.jpeg
    xemurf8pulk8.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    llo9m36og9on.png
    edl1likfr0yi.png

i really enjoyed the white chocolate i was skeptical but I would give it a 4 out of 5
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I still think the Jordan's maple bourbon skinny syrup is best - so good. I like most of them that I have tasted ONLY one I will never buy again is the blueberry- tasted too artificial. I love salted caramel, white chocolate, and even coconut or peach- so many flavors to choose .
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2018
    Free halo top coupon http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource2/static_content/app/#/index.html?Link=JIMYYJELJ4Q3U
    g8f3d1dseg1e.png

EDIT: I tried to print and is blank now so I guess we do have to wait until tomorrow since suppose to be only available tomorrow. Some people got it to print early now though
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,717 Member

As always, thanks!

Only valid for one day (9/23), people!
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Wow I actually loved these! SUPER SUPER SALTY, which I loved. They were like super crispy chicken or almost like super thin crispy bacon. 10/10 loved them all. q4tauvrbnwx8.jpeg
    uwb9qm7fovcv.jpeg
    xemurf8pulk8.jpeg

I haven’t been able to find these in any stores yet. I still have the free coupon to try them that someone here posted the link to a while back.
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    1tbevziocsl3.jpeg

Probably not new but they look so good!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

Thanks got the Honey Ham.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Free halo top coupon http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource2/static_content/app/#/index.html?Link=JIMYYJELJ4Q3U
    g8f3d1dseg1e.png

EDIT: I tried to print and is blank now so I guess we do have to wait until tomorrow since suppose to be only available tomorrow. Some people got it to print early now though

Not available anymore pfft