Is it possible for a natural male to get this big?

Options

Replies

• phjorg1
    phjorg1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    That said, to the OP, that is not natural. At all. That is the result of lots of steroids. Humans cannot get that big naturally.

edit: To get a lil bit more detail.. You can take a crapton of steroids, then taper off with a proper PCT. And as long as you're not tested during those cycles, when you do get tested, it will come back as normal levels of all hormones, but still have lots of left over muscle mass from training on cycle. Voila, you're 'clean' and huge.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    No.

Unless he's a vegan and believes that protein intake is overrated. Those vegans get HYOOOOOGE on like 60 grams of plant protein
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    you forgot gymnastics.^
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    anyways, I though this thread was gonna be about a whole 'nother thing. *Dissapoints*
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    anyways, I though this thread was gonna be about a whole 'nother thing. *Dissapoints*

BLNUNBQ.jpg
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    No.
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    http://xaxor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/WTF-extreme-bodybuilding-fails14.jpg - sorry don't know how to post pics, but this has to be photo shopped or something, this seems down right impossible....
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    No.

Unless he's a vegan and believes that protein intake is overrated. Those vegans get HYOOOOOGE on like 60 grams of plant protein

nothing like a soy protein shake after a fierce debate with those backwards people that still eat dead animal carcass.
  • Trusten83
    Trusten83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good question. Not to offend anyone into bodybuilding, but other than being a human anatomy chart, it borders on grotesque to me.
    How the **** is that not offensive>??

Hey man, not to offend you, but your posting on myfitnesspal borders on grotesque...

That said, to the OP, that is not natural. At all. That is the result of lots of steroids. Humans cannot get that big naturally.

edit: To get a lil bit more detail.. You can take a crapton of steroids, then taper off with a proper PCT. And as long as you're not tested during those cycles, when you do get tested, it will come back as normal levels of all hormones, but still have lots of left over muscle mass from training on cycle. Voila, you're 'clean' and huge.

I didn't find that offensive at all. I think he hit a nerve with you.

Are you into bodybuilding? If so, then more power to you; however, the dude above you is entitled to his opinion.
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    No.

This.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    i would be curious to find out how many men would want to look like this if it was actually attainable in say 5 years of hard work/diet?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I can't help but to laugh at the awesomeness of many of the responses to this thread. :laugh:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    No
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't know.

Personally I don't want to look like spray tanned chiseled spam...just saying.

Plenty of what I would consider natural bodybuilders on here who have amazing results.
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Why?
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Unlikely. Unless you count anabolics as natural.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    No.

QFT :drinker:
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I guess in my early to mid 20's, I said I like men that looked like the first pic in this thread. I don't anymore. I prefer men that look like the ones in the TapouT XT, Insanity or P90X infomercials. A man who is built like Mike Karpenko or Tony Horton is great!
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Not even sure that's human
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The first one i'm pretty sure is Jay Cutler. He uses supplements. He posts them sometimes on Instagram. Just Google natural bodybuilding. It's not my personal cup of tea but i'm not bashing looking that way. It's an amazing amount of work and big kudos to putting that much dedication to getting your body in shape like that.