Is it possible for a natural male to get this big?

Options

Replies

• Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    No totally impossible to get like that naturally
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    No.

Unless he's a vegan and believes that protein intake is overrated. Those vegans get HYOOOOOGE on like 60 grams of plant protein

Yep. And it's all thanks to full body workouts...like bicep curls
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    No.

Unless he's a vegan and believes that protein intake is overrated. Those vegans get HYOOOOOGE on like 60 grams of plant protein

Yep. And it's all thanks to full body workouts...like bicep curls

Make sure to add a bit of extra strength training, like yoga.
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The first thought that came in to my head when I looked at the picture was "oooh, that's a wedgie and a half, bet they can't wait to pull that out..!" The second was "I hope he doesn't sleep on white sheets, they'd be a bu66er to keep clean with all that fake tan!". :laugh:
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    >Inb4 dat dere cell tech
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Good question. Not to offend anyone into bodybuilding, but other than being a human anatomy chart, it borders on grotesque to me.
    How the **** is that not offensive>??

Hey man, not to offend you, but your posting on myfitnesspal borders on grotesque...

That said, to the OP, that is not natural. At all. That is the result of lots of steroids. Humans cannot get that big naturally.

edit: To get a lil bit more detail.. You can take a crapton of steroids, then taper off with a proper PCT. And as long as you're not tested during those cycles, when you do get tested, it will come back as normal levels of all hormones, but still have lots of left over muscle mass from training on cycle. Voila, you're 'clean' and huge.

I find it grotesque too.

Why did you find that poster's reply offensive, they were stating their opinion as you have just done?
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Hulk Hogan gave my childhood a verbal agreement that if I said my prayers and took my vitamins, I'd grow up big and strong like him. What could be more natural and trustworthy than Hulkamania brother?

tumblr_mb8fbyvgKo1rbn2q9o1_400.gif
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Wat? Pro wrestling is fake?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    No.

nothing like a soy protein shake after a fierce debate with those backwards people that still eat dead animal carcass.

Thank you for reminding me. I always function better, and debate far better, on a belly full of dead animal carcass.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    No.

ahem.
  • anniegail1961
    Options
    I think he's beautiful! and I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers!!! ( low cal of course!!)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    HelIo No!!
  • sdokeefe
    sdokeefe Posts: 29
    Options
    No.

It takes a lot of hard work though, even on the roids etc.
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The first thought that came in to my head when I looked at the picture was "oooh, that's a wedgie and a half, bet they can't wait to pull that out..!" The second was "I hope he doesn't sleep on white sheets, they'd be a bu66er to keep clean with all that fake tan!". :laugh:

The bad tan is always the thing that freaks me out, I can respect the amount of time that goes into getting into that shape, I cannot respect the amount of fake tan they use. They look groooooss, it's all uneven and patchy. Yuck.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    No way....
  • 19Lindsay76
    19Lindsay76 Posts: 135
    Options
    Naturally or not...why...just WHY!?!
    I don't want to offend anybody...but for me personally, that's just terrible looking.
  • mtnstar
    mtnstar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good question. Not to offend anyone into bodybuilding, but other than being a human anatomy chart, it borders on grotesque to me.
    How the **** is that not offensive>??

Hey man, not to offend you, but your posting on myfitnesspal borders on grotesque...

That said, to the OP, that is not natural. At all. That is the result of lots of steroids. Humans cannot get that big naturally.

It definitely seems unnatural to me. And I really didn't mean to offend anyone who is into that look- to each his own. The bodybuilding guys would probably find my muffin top grotesque, so we're even. :ohwell:

eta: I don't know how this ended up with my comment as a quote, oops
  • LuckyFur
    LuckyFur Posts: 96
    Options
    He got that big by not eating protein and eating a bunch of carbs.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Ask them, I'm sure they'll tell you that they're natty . . . :wink:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Maybe If by natural you 2g of test a week, 500mg deca a week, 10iu gh every day and 20iu insulin after every workout.

Then upping doses accordingly every 2-3 months for the next 10 years then maybe...