two night binge! :(

Options
13»

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    2100 calories based on what logging since you claim you don't know how many calories are in food?

If that is what you eat and your activity is honest .. you're undereating.

Based on your posting history, you have much to learn and probably need a level of help that a message board cannot provide.
  • taylorblade
    taylorblade Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It takes up to 48 hours to fully digest food, but some of it enters your blood stream within minutes of eating it. When you have more in your bloodstream than you need, it starts to convert to fat. But why should you care if it is fat or something else? You're stuck with it either way.

Because i dont want to gain fat and mess up my progress. :(

Just what do you think you're going to be able to do to prevent it from turning into fat. And so what if it does? It can turn back into glucose when you need it.
    Really! So you mean i can burn this fat back off if it turn into glucose?
    Well, yeah, that is how it works.

Hm I never thought of it that way and i study nutrition.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't your first thread stressing about your weight loss. I really think that you need help from a therapist, not people on a message board. I'm sorry you overate, but you need to find a way to move on from this without punishing yourself further. You also need to address your "hormonal imbalance" and face any issues that are leading to binges.

Good luck. Many people have overcome binge/eating disorders.

ETA: January 7

December 4

Thread closed by mods in October

I was waiting for someone to post this as I was too lazy to do it myself, lol. Other posts written by taylorblade indicate bigger issues than a two night binge.

• obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I know this isn't your first thread stressing about your weight loss. I really think that you need help from a therapist, not people on a message board. I'm sorry you overate, but you need to find a way to move on from this without punishing yourself further. You also need to address your "hormonal imbalance" and face any issues that are leading to binges.

December 4

I do see a psychiatrist.

Please tell them about your struggles. You don't deserve to be this miserable about your weight.
  • taylorblade
    Options
    2100 calories based on what logging since you claim you don't know how many calories are in food?

Based on your posting history, you have much to learn and probably need a level of help that a message board cannot provide.
    No no no! You dont get it i worked hard to get to where i am now and i dont need no srupid hormones and food to mess that up thats why i asked what to do after a two night binge. Please stop bringing all of my past post up im not here for all of that any more.
  • taylorblade
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »

December 4

I was waiting for someone to post this as I was too lazy to do it myself, lol. Other posts written by taylorblade indicate bigger issues than a two night binge.
    You dont know me.

• brianpperkins
    Options

No no no! You dont get it i worked hard to get to where i am now and i dont need no srupid hormones and food to mess that up thats why i asked what to do after a two night binge. Please stop bringing all of my past post up im not here for all of that any more.

Your current posts show you haven't learned a thing about nutrition. You aren't logging so you don't really know how many calories you're eating (if you were, you'd have a rock solid number for every day) ... the inability to answer simple questions about intake shows how poorly you're tracking.

The "you don't know me" retort only reinforces how much you have left to learn and how much you need to grow.

You call yourself an athlete, your posts, attitude towards food and body, along with the workout you post say to me that you're not. If you pay attention, learn, and apply the information provided you might grow into one.
  • taylorblade
    Options

Your current posts show you haven't learned a thing about nutrition. You aren't logging so you don't really know how many calories you're eating (if you were, you'd have a rock solid number for every day) ... the inability to answer simple questions about intake shows how poorly you're tracking.

The "you don't know me" retort only reinforces how much you have left to learn and how much you need to grow.

You call yourself an athlete, your posts, attitude towards food and body, along with the workout you post say to me that you're not. If you pay attention, learn, and apply the information provided you might grow into one.

Wtf! ??? You people are insane you know what goodbye I dont need your help. Its sounds to me you need to grow up and learn before judging me and other people. See ya!
  • taylorblade
    Options

Also dont tell me my lifestyle when you dont know what i do in my spare time. Again you dont know me.
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    You need more help than a message board can provide. Perhaps you should print all of your threads and bring them to your psychiatrist.
  • taylorblade
    Options
    You need more help than a message board can provide. Perhaps you should print all of your threads and bring them to your psychiatrist.

Lol! U should stop talking to me now bye bye. :)
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

December 4

You dont know me.

I may not, but I've seen your other posts and they are indicative of a bigger problem. I'm glad you are seeking help. Hopefully you are being open with your psychiatrist about what's going on. Good luck to you.
  • taylorblade
    Options

December 4

You dont know me.

I may not, but I've seen your other posts and they are indicative of a bigger problem. I'm glad you are seeking help. Hopefully you are being open with your psychiatrist about what's going on. Good luck to you.
    What ever you say m'am.
  • brianpperkins
    Options

Also dont tell me my lifestyle when you dont know what i do in my spare time. Again you dont know me.

The you evident from your posts here has issues. You then rant when the obvious is mentioned ... an issue in itself. You fail to accurately log what you eat, set unrealistic deficits, don't understand the basics no matter how many threads they are broken down to the simplest form for you in. I'd continue, but I doubt you're ready to mature and learn from this thread ... just as you failed to mature and learn from the multiple previous threads.

You still haven't calculated what you actually consume and what you burn from the litany of activities you claimed to do when asked for activity OUTSIDE OF EXERCISE (another simple question you failed to answer). The incomplete data you provided in this thread makes it impossible for anyone here to do it for you. Without that very basic level of information, nobody ... including you ... can figure out what you're netting per day. You rant about a binge that nobody can figure out even reached maintenance calories for a day.

• taylorblade
    Options

The you evident from your posts here has issues. You then rant when the obvious is mentioned ... an issue in itself. You fail to accurately log what you eat, set unrealistic deficits, don't understand the basics no matter how many threads they are broken down to the simplest form for you in. I'd continue, but I doubt you're ready to mature and learn from this thread ... just as you failed to mature and learn from the multiple previous threads.

You still haven't calculated what you actually consume and what you burn from the litany of activities you claimed to do when asked for activity OUTSIDE OF EXERCISE (another simple question you failed to answer). The incomplete data you provided in this thread makes it impossible for anyone here to do it for you. Without that very basic level of information, nobody ... including you ... can figure out what you're netting per day. You rant about a binge that nobody can figure out even reached maintenance calories for a day.

Oh my... I see. I guess i'm the enemy here lol!
  • brianpperkins
    Options

Who said anything about an enemy? If you are incapable of participating in adult discourse, just admit it.
  • taylorblade
    Options

Who said anything about an enemy? If you are incapable of participating in adult discourse, just admit it.

Because your literally getting boiled up and angry at me like I did something. And what does adult discourse have anything to do with this???
  • brianpperkins
    Options

Because your literally getting boiled up and angry at me like I did something. And what does adult discourse have anything to do with this???

If you read anger into words on a forum, that is on you. The ability to participate in adult discourse has everything to do with this, and so far you're not showing that ability. Each post you make enables everyone to know you better ... and the picture reinforces much of your posting history.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    It takes up to 48 hours to fully digest food, but some of it enters your blood stream within minutes of eating it. When you have more in your bloodstream than you need, it starts to convert to fat. But why should you care if it is fat or something else? You're stuck with it either way.

Just what do you think you're going to be able to do to prevent it from turning into fat. And so what if it does? It can turn back into glucose when you need it.
    What is your daily caloric goal? What is your weekly loss set at? How much did you eat for binge?

My weekly calorie goal i believe is 2,600 to 3,000 calories . My loss set is at 2,100 calories. I dont know how much i ate on my binge all i know is i ate cake drunk mountain dew ate a sausage and bread and some oatmeal and whole milk/almond milk and kashi go lean cereal. But i dont know how many calories in total! :( I'm really stressing right now and about to go insane! Because i'm struggling to remain in a deficit now.

Let's go to step one because "I believe" is not really an answer that is conducive to informed answers.

Weight
    Number of pounds you set MFP to lose each week
    Activity level outside of exercise

Age 18
    Height 5,7
    Weight 161
    Number of pounds set to lose 1.5 pound a week.
    Activity level i workout every day!
    Activities i do is. 1. Run/sprint 2. Jump rope 3. Calisthenics/weight lifting. 4. I take kickboxing classes. I pace/walk outside six hours every night.

SIX hours!? :open_mouth:

That's what I was gonna say. That's pretty extreme.
  • taylorblade
    Options
    dunnodunno wrote: »

What is your daily caloric goal? What is your weekly loss set at? How much did you eat for binge?

My weekly calorie goal i believe is 2,600 to 3,000 calories . My loss set is at 2,100 calories. I dont know how much i ate on my binge all i know is i ate cake drunk mountain dew ate a sausage and bread and some oatmeal and whole milk/almond milk and kashi go lean cereal. But i dont know how many calories in total! :( I'm really stressing right now and about to go insane! Because i'm struggling to remain in a deficit now.

Let's go to step one because "I believe" is not really an answer that is conducive to informed answers.

Weight
    Number of pounds you set MFP to lose each week
    Activity level outside of exercise

Age 18
    Height 5,7
    Weight 161
    Number of pounds set to lose 1.5 pound a week.
    Activity level i workout every day!
    Activities i do is. 1. Run/sprint 2. Jump rope 3. Calisthenics/weight lifting. 4. I take kickboxing classes. I pace/walk outside six hours every night.

SIX hours!? :open_mouth:

That's what I was gonna say. That's pretty extreme.

Well I swear I doI! Back and forward everynight while listening to music