Looking for support friends. Let's do this!

Hello,

Although I am not new to exercise and the gym, I am new to MyFitnessPal and would like to find friends that have the same goal of weight loss and a healthy lifestyle.

If you are 'actively' working at losing weight and would like to give and get encouragement, I would like to be your friend.  I intend in only having fitness friends that are serious about this.  I am really only looking for dedicated friends.

Currently, I am 20 lbs. overweight and this last 20 is clearly tough.  I am not in for losing it in a day or two, because I have been down that road and the bottom line is that it always comes back.  I am losing 1 - 2 lbs. per week and intend to stay with that goal, not more.

Just a bit about me.  I am a single man that lives alone with my 4 dogs who I love to death.  I ride a Harley unless the weather is miserable.  I belong to L.A. Fitness and go to the one on Power and McDowell just about everyday.  I do weights one day and cardio the next.

So.. if you are interested in being my friend so that we can help each other meet out goals, please friend me.

Thanks and have a good day!  Hope to hear from you.

Dennis

Replies

• stacw1987
    stacw1987 Posts: 206 Member
    Hi Dennis, feel free to add me! I've been travelling for the last 16 months, fitness was my life before but obviously travelling got in the way. I managed to stay active a little whilst travelling doing Muay Thai, running etc but I couldn't resist the cuisine in each country, so I've gained about 10lbs.

Im also looking for friends and I started back on my fitness pal properly yesterday.

Feel free to add me! :)