Curious about height

Options

Replies

• mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"8 and always wear heels. Most of the time my height doesn't bother me but sometimes when there's a teeny tiny woman who is both small and thin I feel like a giant. I felt like that a lot when I was a teenager because I was the first of my friends to grow into my adult height.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" it's ok... but if I was shorter I could wear heels and not be a skyscraper :joy:<3
  • FrankieFrench1
    FrankieFrench1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11, Id love to be 6'0 just to round it out, but then I'd be even scarier to dudes.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    5'10" which is pretty much the average male...I always wanted to hit 6' when I was younger.
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm 5' 3 and pretty happy with my height actually. The only time I get annoyed and wish I was a couple of inch taller is when jeans in certain shops are too long for me because they don't offer different leg lengths
  • rrmoulton
    Options
    I'm 6' 5". It took a long time to feel tall because I was a short kid. There are still times I see a big person on TV and think, "Wow, he's a tall drink of water... wait, so am I."
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1". Now that I'm older I love it, but I hated it growing up. I just had to get used to people looking at me all the time since I stand out. I even wear heels now. I can't change it, so now I own it.
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'1'', don't like it, really wish I could get a few extra inches.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I'm fine with it.
  • donnamwebb39
    donnamwebb39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    5'9". Am happy with it now, but when I was younger, I wanted to be a few inches shorter. Just so I could wear heals and still be shorter than my date.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    5'6 and fine with it, although I'd love to be taller sometimes. I'm a secondary school teacher and there are kids in year 7 (age 11/12) who tower above me!
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    5'4". don't care that much, but if i got to choose, i'd pick a few inches taller. maybe 5'7" or so.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, and both like and dislike my height. I like it because it means I can eat a little more/weigh a little more and still look good... but guys seem to go for girls 5'6 and under :/ also, I love heels, but I become taller than most people when I wear them which is annoying. I don't want to be a giant... but I wouldn't want to be any shorter than 5'5, either. I think 5'6 would be perfect but I'm not complaining at 5'7.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    5'2 and I wouldn't change it.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    "Hulking giant" at 5'6"? lol

I'm 5' 9.5" and as an adult I love it (not so much as a teen). Heels put me well over 6', so naturally I wear them every chance I get. ;)
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    5'2.75"...yes those fractions make a difference. I would like to be tall enough not to need everything hemmed.
  • jordipie55
    jordipie55 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    "Hulking giant" at 5'6"? lol

Yeeeaaah, I think it's just because my weight I feel so huge xD
  • ckmnacln
    ckmnacln Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    5'2". I'm good with it
  • ckmnacln
    ckmnacln Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    5'3.5"

I'm 100% fine with it. My guy towers me xD

<3 tall guys!
  • jessticlesx
    jessticlesx Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    5'4 and would probably like to be a couple of inches smaller if anything!