Curious about height

Options
12346»

Replies

• yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    JoeC0838 wrote: »
    6' .... I wish I was a little bit taller, wish I was a baller, wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her. Wish I had a rabbit with a bat and a hat... and a 6-4 impalla... (90's rap) lol

HAHA! Love it!
  • Auto_K
    Options
    I'm 5' 10''. I wish I had a hoverboard because then it wouldn't matter how tall I was. Oh, that basketball goal is too high? Bam...hoverboard.
  • aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    4 foot 10 :) The only reason I'd rather be taller is so my jeans don't need to be hemmed. Getting up on the chairs to see in the cabinets is good exercise :P
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    5'10", i was taller , but have shrunk a bit with age. I used to hate it, because taking class pictures, i was always in the back and the tallest. Dating was even worse. Nobody wanted to date such a tall woman, since all the guys i knew were between 5'6"-5'9", and they felt weird dating someone so tall. Now, its no problem, there are alot of advantages of being tall.
  • BillMPE
    BillMPE Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and would prefer to be taller for several reasons.
  • LeeMarie317
    LeeMarie317 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Fine with 5'3"..I'm fun sized lol
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm good with being 5'7"... no complaints
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    5'9". I don't mind being a "tall girl". Hubs is 6'3 so even when I wear heels he is taller than me, so it works.
  • Honeysuckle3
    Honeysuckle3 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    5'7" and I love it
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    techgal128 wrote: »
    kramrn77 wrote: »
    5'10
    For some reason they always made us line up by height and the happiest day of junior high was the day someone was finally taller then me. Other then that, don't think about it much but it have accepting that I will never be dainty and cute. :p

Another tall lady checking in. I'm 5'10'' as well.

Me too. And mostly I love it. :smile:

• mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    4'9 and very tiny momma. I hate it most of the time cause people easily under estimate my size and think I am kid lol
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    5'11" and I'm good with it
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    5'11". It sucks. 1" shy of being a full grown male adult.

But, I was the shortest guy growing up until I was nearly 18...so really, I'm perfectly fine with it.
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5"ish, I like to say 5'8". :) I really like it! I'm a female so I'm not super tall, but when I wear heels I really stand out. Love it! I bet I'll love it even 10000x more when I can finally rock a tight black dress with heels! :D<3
  • stef_e
    Options
    5'1" and I quite like it!
  • aklose72
    aklose72 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    6'5" and good with it.