Who has watched or is watching the series Dexter what do you guys think about it????

Options
2»

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't think that.. Actually, let me put it inside of a spoiler..
    I don't think that he should have become a millionaire.

But that didn't happen, anyway, I just made you look! :)

i not sorri

And that's how I feel about the show. Take it or leave it :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I remember thinking how good and different Dexter was during that first episode. The whole first season was good. It just got gradually worse with each season as they tried to keep their audience. It got too far-fetched and too unbelievable. By about the 5th season I was only watching it because my wife still liked it. If the first episode was my favorite, because of how innovative it was, then the last episode was my second favorite, because it was finally over.
  • Laureani
    Laureani Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

i not sorri

lol okay?? I already finished the season tho :)
  • Laureani
    Laureani Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I remember thinking how good and different Dexter was during that first episode. The whole first season was good. It just got gradually worse with each season as they tried to keep their audience. It got too far-fetched and too unbelievable. By about the 5th season I was only watching it because my wife still liked it. If the first episode was my favorite, because of how innovative it was, then the last episode was my second favorite, because it was finally over.

Lol fair enough, I didn't really like the ending but I'm glad a show was finally able to keep my attention, I never watch series all the way through.
  • msh0612
    msh0612 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Seen it all... I loved it, however the ending sucked.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I honestly lost interest in it. Never saw the last season... Or the 3rd or 4th. It was okay. I didn't watch the seasons in order . Maybe my opinion would be different if I did.

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I actually just finished the whole series last Saturday. I loved season 1, 2, and then the season with the Trinity Killer. I also liked the Doomsday Killer season. The season with Lumin was the WORST. Hannah was stupid and I still hate her. The series finale. WHAT THE *kitten* MAN?! I'm still upset about certain events that took place in that episode. My dog could have crapped a better series finale than that. I didn't like Deb at first because she looks exactly like an idiot I used to work with and acted like her in that first season, but then she turned into one of my favorite characters.

EDIT: I gotta rant more about Lumin. SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THAT SEASON.

Seriously, "I've been brutally raped by several men and almost killed. I then help kill all of them and now everything is roses and unicorn farts. I'm going to leave now because I'm perfectly fine with my life. Hooray!!"

Really? Couldn't think of a better way to get her off the show?
  • emilee974
    emilee974 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Dexter, one of my favourite series :D (+ Homeland, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones...)
    I could not stop watching it when I started (but when you work the next day, even make up could not help :D)
    BUT the end of the serie left me... Disappointed. I didn't like the end, I didn't like the new feelings of Deb for Dexter... I have so much to say about this serie but not enough English vocabulary >.<
  • qdoyle11
    qdoyle11 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I loved it all...until the last episode!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Laureani wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »

i not sorri

lol okay?? I already finished the season tho :)

Lol, that's at least one victim. :P
  • emilee974
    emilee974 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    SPOILER ALERT!
    ==========

I liked it until Deb decided she was in romantic love with Dexter. I know they weren't related, but still, slightly creepy to me to want to bang your adopted brother. I stopped watching at the end of season 6.

I totally agree, but it was impossible for me to stop watching ;)
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Binged watched it a few summers ago and loved it. I loved Deb's swearing haha.
  • bob108819
    bob108819 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Started great, went downhill after season 4 but still enjoyable, but by the end it really fell off. The Deb in love with Dexter dynamic was cringeworthy, but the show really went off the rails after Deb caught him. Never the same after that. The ending didn't bother me as much as it did most people, except it was a bit unrealistic the way things happened.