WOW ! Absolutely amazing :):)
  • CeddysMum
    CeddysMum Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    absolutely phenomenal!! congrats & thanks for sharing!
  • fit_at_fifty
    fit_at_fifty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are, you look fab :D well done :D
  • bfield92
    bfield92 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats u made it!!!! How did u do it ? Was it harder since ur older ?
  • VintageMommy
    VintageMommy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So inspiring, great job!
  • pbnj5507
    pbnj5507 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WHOA! Congratulations ~ You look amazing!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    CeddysMum wrote: »
    Thank you again :smiley:
    You don't even look like the same person... The first picture looks like it could be your mother... Now you are one hot ladybug! Congrats - big time!

Funny you should say that! I was just thinking the other day that first pic very much is how I remember my late grandmother in her 70s - OMG!!! :o

My thoughts exactly! What an astounding change you have made! Truly an inspiration. Enjoy every minute of your "new" life.
  • holly2611
    holly2611 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a transformation! You look like a different person - what an fantastic journey you have had. Congratulations!
  • Nouvelle_Sonia
    Nouvelle_Sonia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 (soon 49) and I started 8 days ago the 1200 calorie diet. I appreciate reading about older women reaching their goal. It is a bit more difficult to loss the weight after 40, but I will not use it as an excuse. I am taking action and your story-experience gives me hope that I too can achieve my weight-goal (I want to loss 60-70 pounds.) Thank you for sharing.
  • Nouvelle_Sonia
    Nouvelle_Sonia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I forgot to ask : did you just eat less or did you do some exercices ? I would appreciate details. Thanks.
  • lsheetz1818
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • CeddysMum
    CeddysMum Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you again, MFPers :smile:

A number of people have asked for details about how I lost the weight in Messages as well as here so I've now decided to write my first ever blog which you can find here:

myfitnesspal.com/blog/CeddysMum/view/how-i-lost-my-50-kgs-110-lbs-in-less-than-2-years-d-728670

I hope this will help someone like other stories and blogs have helped me to get where I am :smile:
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    great job! Congratulations from the USA!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning! Congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • dogbydog123
    dogbydog123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is amazingly wonderful. I'll bet you feel GREAT!
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My whole body is covered in goose bumps right now after reading your story and looking through your progress photos. What a phenomenal job you've done. You are smokin' hot, btw.
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Your success is amazing! How tall are you? Our "heavy" builds are quite similar, as well as our ages (I am 53). Your "after" shots are stunning. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story! <3
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look like an entirely different person!!! Amazing results... you look fabulous!!!
  • menotyou56
    menotyou56 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! Just awesome :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!