Wow, that added up quickly - 842 cal breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,638 Member
    Options
    I used to enjoy stopping at BK on my way to work in the mornings, until I learned I was putting away almost 1100 calories and was still hungry after.

These days I get my 1900 calories from just two meals per day typically, so they're pretty big. On purpose. It's also really nice to pre-plan meals almost a week in advance, so I can juggle "having pizza for dinner on Wed, better go light lunch" with "salmon on Fri, I have permission to pig out at lunch". Guilt-free is the best eating there is!
  • keziak1
    keziak1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ketorach wrote: »
    Lately, I've been adding a Texas grapefruit because they're in season and I bought a bushel (yes, a bushel!). It puts me over my carb goals, but I think I'm willing to accept that because they're so *kitten* good!

Jealous! I can't have grapefruit due to taking a statin.

• Jimmyftw94
    Jimmyftw94 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    maggymouse wrote: »
    Ouch! You can (and should) eat breakfast, but make sure it's a bit healthier - porridge is my failsafe, made with half oat milk, half water and topped with cinnamon and a drizzle of honey, and some blueberries. If you need protein, eggs are great, just watch how you cook them.
    -

No should about it

Eat breakfast if you want ..or don't ...meal timing makes no difference

Tell that to the inmentent faster
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    It happens.
  • jvesper89
    jvesper89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have one question about this app, according to the calculations, if we stay below the set amount of calories we should lose the amount of weight we set on the app correct? And if we stay below the set amount we will lose pounds faster?
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    My husband always makes a breakfast that ends up over 700 calories per serving. I try to eat half or have a meal replacement shake. It can be a little rude sometimes but I think he'll forgive me once I'm under 200lbs!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I can rack any one meal up to 1000-1200 calories but I'm not really hungry after that. I try (for health purposes) to limit most of my meals to 300-600 calories.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    All I have is a bowl of sultana bran with milk, and it comes in over 500 calories, and my tdee is 1550. So annoying, but so yummy!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I ate my dinner in chocolate cake last night. At least 900 calories.
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've had a few meals like this, but like others have said, I just eat light the rest of the day and it all works out. That's the biggest change I've seen in myself since MFP.... before, I would have said, well I messed up so I might as well binge eat all day and not even try. Now, I just adjust and don't let it bring me down. Good luck....and don't feel guilty about the special treat!