SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Congratulations!
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    jenmovies wrote: »
    brwelch1 wrote: »
    Thanks again! My first photo was around 153, second I'm unsure.. Maybe 144 ish? My last pic is 132. I'm 5'2 and would like to sit around 120 although I'm feeling very good now ^^ may start incorporating exercise soon, I've been strictly CICO. And I'm 28.
    I'm also 5'2" and currently weigh around 150lbs. I am trying to get to 120 as well, but you do look SO GOOD already! I am really trying so hard to get down to 140, then 130 etc. Any tips???

I wish I had tips, but I'm not doing anything remarkable. I'm trying to stay around my calorie goal, I didn't drink soda before, and I'm counting my coffee/creamer calories because that's a big calorie sink for me. Just be patient. I didn't lost every week, and some weeks I lost more. A few days I went way over my calorie goal, but I just ate normal the next day, didn't fast.
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful well done! Can I ask what CICO is please? Your skin looks fresher too!

CICO = Calories In Calories Out :)

• motorola10
    motorola10 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!! You look so amazing.. how long between pics?
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Options
    Its a month between each pic roughly. First was 11-17, second was 12-26, third was 1-25
  • Jillish23
    Options
    A month for each new size?! You are so fortunate! I've lost over 2 stone and have gone down one measly size! :'(
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Jillish23 wrote: »
    A month for each new size?! You are so fortunate! I've lost over 2 stone and have gone down one measly size! :'(

also means she gains sizes just as quickly. i went through close to 7 pants sizes with a 35 pound weight loss. it's really not that awesome, kind of annoying actually and expensive. means i have very little leeway to gain/lose weight. depends on your perspective though and at what weight/sizes we are talking about. my shirt size stayed more constant.

for that wow factor, sure i guess it's good. otherwise, not really.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Wow look at you.

Great Job!

:flowerforyou:
  • Jillish23
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »

also means she gains sizes just as quickly. i went through close to 7 pants sizes with a 35 pound weight loss. it's really not that awesome, kind of annoying actually and expensive. means i have very little leeway to gain/lose weight. depends on your perspective though. my shirt size stayed more constant.

7 trouser sizes?! Oh my word! I would love that (mainly because I carry most of my weight in my hips and thighs) but I can imagine it being costly each time you move down. 7 sizes down is actually my eventual target. I'll get back to you when I'm there. Haha! :smiley:
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Awesome job :)
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »

also means she gains sizes just as quickly. i went through close to 7 pants sizes with a 35 pound weight loss. it's really not that awesome, kind of annoying actually and expensive. means i have very little leeway to gain/lose weight. depends on your perspective though. my shirt size stayed more constant.

7 trouser sizes?! Oh my word! I would love that (mainly because I carry most of my weight in my hips and thighs) but I can imagine it being costly each time you move down. 7 sizes down is actually my eventual target. I'll get back to you when I'm there. Haha! :smiley:

it also means i wasn't even overweight based on bmi and was bordering on a size 14 in pants, which completely sucks. most people at my highest weight would have probably been a size 6 or so. i was only 140 pounds and 5'4". yeah, most of my weight is in my hips and thighs too. my shirt sizes went from a small to an extra small and that's about it. i'd rather it be a combination of both.

i guess i saved money on shirts though, so it evened out.
  • VeganChristy
    VeganChristy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Good job!!! You look gorgeous! : )
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Options
    Thanks again for all the nice comments ^^ I'm pretty sure I gain/lose sizes so fast because I'm short
  • vivrevotrevie
    vivrevotrevie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Way to go, girl!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    The incredible shrinking lady! You look so cute and are getting younger in each picture!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    brwelch1 wrote: »
    I wish I had tips, but I'm not doing anything remarkable. I'm trying to stay around my calorie goal, I didn't drink soda before, and I'm counting my coffee/creamer calories because that's a big calorie sink for me. Just be patient. I didn't lost every week, and some weeks I lost more. A few days I went way over my calorie goal, but I just ate normal the next day, didn't fast.
    Thank you kindly. I am just so impatient. haha I hope to lose my last 30lbs by March. Thanks!

• KimofTas
    KimofTas Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look wonderful.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wow...looking terrific!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!