Seeking women with 1500ish calorie goals

Options
I need some MFP friends with similar calorie goals so I can browse more food diaries. :) Please add me.

I'm having some major issues with hunger. I'm sure the problem is because I'm not eating the right foods and I'm not a big meat eater so my protein is always too low.

I keep hearing other women talk about being too full to eat all their calories and I feel like I'm starving!

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1550 calories. But I do alternate day fasting, so every second day calories are pretty low.
    I'm 5"8 and 64kgs (141lbs)
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    My net goal is 1490... I'll eat way more with eating back exercise calories.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I thought it was going to be a singles ad.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I average in this range if you'd like to add me. :)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    I thought it was going to be a singles ad.

Haha, oh you :o:p
  • faberallison
    faberallison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm around 1550. Feel free to add :smile:
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1695 (and most of my exercise calories back), a little bit above your range, but feel free to add me for ideas if you would like. My diary is open to friends!
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    When I exercise, my calories might approach that, but my typical intake is close to 1200. I don't have too many hunger issues except when I eat below 1100, but I tend to eat small snacks and high-bulk, low calorie foods.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1430 plus exercise, and then I eat at maintenance often when I'm out with my beloved. So I basically eat anything from 1400-2100 depending on my activities for the day.
  • sncoombs
    Options
    I'm 1500 and not a massive meat lover either.
    Finding myself eating the wrong things which is probably why we're hungry!
    Totally new to this too - add me if you like chick :)
  • kmoney92
    kmoney92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to eat 1300-1500 per day. Light-moderate activity.

Feel free to add!!
  • katiaburelle
    katiaburelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1600 (1500-1700 per day). I'm not a big meat fan either, but I'm working on eating more protein. Since I'm a French speaker, my recipe titles are in French but I would say that 98% of my food (including ingredients for recipes) are logged in English. You can add me if you want !
  • Dynoll
    Dynoll Posts: 6
    Options
    Def you can add me!
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I eat between 1200 and 1400 most days :)
  • LorileiIE
    Options
    I eat about 1200 calories and i totally get what your saying about being hungry. For me the best help with that is eating a crapload of vegetables haha. The problem with being on such a low calorie diet is that you almost can't have any of the usual really filling foods like carbs because they just have too many calories. However, vegetables are also really filling thanks to lots of fiber, and you could eat a whole ton and it's barely any calories.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    LorileiIE wrote: »
    I eat about 1200 calories and i totally get what your saying about being hungry. For me the best help with that is eating a crapload of vegetables haha. The problem with being on such a low calorie diet is that you almost can't have any of the usual really filling foods like carbs because they just have too many calories. However, vegetables are also really filling thanks to lots of fiber, and you could eat a whole ton and it's barely any calories.

I am on 1200 too
    Most days i am around 1300 however ( eat back a 1/4 of my burned calories)
    And have no hunger problems at all.

I still have a lot to lose. So i wonder when you only have about 16lbs to lose why you restrict yourself that much. Specially because your are hungry.

• a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1450 I think. I eat back most of my exercise cals too. I eat pretty much whatever, just weigh and log it and I've been good. I find that drinking 3+ liters if water a day helps my biredome eating stay away. add me if u like
  • michelle_816
    michelle_816 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have a 1500 calorie goal. I do eat more on the days I exercise, and I eat the same way I did in the past, just in moderation, being mindful of portions.
    My diary is open to friends, and I have had good success on MFP eating at this calorie level. Feel free to add me!

I am 5'5 and have a goal weight around 140-145 lbs. I am about 25 lbs away.
  • WoWkat
    WoWkat Posts: 48 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm at 1665 but typically eat around 1500
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I try to eat around 1500 a day with exercise. I have good diet days and bad. Soup and salads are my lunch go tos. yogurt with fruit and a little granola for breakfast usually and a variety at dinner. I try to eat more fruit and veggies too. Love new recipes and ideas and love to share!