Goal is 117 lost, 60 down already. :)
  • stephaniedeeanne
    stephaniedeeanne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :) I want to lose about 60 lbs!
  • clmozey
    clmozey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    All of ya'lls goals are fantastic and if you keep working at them I am sure each and everyone of you will be able to reach either your short term goal or long term goal in no time! I am proud of all of you. And special congratulations to those of you who have already lost part of your goal. You are doing great!
  • skinnyminime5
    skinnyminime5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • sarahlouanne84
    Options
    Hey there! I'm trying to lose 50lbs... Whatever amount you're trying to lose, just add me & we'll do this together! :D
  • CaptianFattymfp
    Options
    I'm aiming for 50 lbs
  • sarahlouanne84
    Options
    We can do it!! ;)
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have lost 106 lbs with 144 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 25 lbs
  • drwmason
    drwmason Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    About 11 lbs from my goal! Hoping to lose more by summer!
  • desaree01
    desaree01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My overall goal is to lose 80lbs this year without doing any fad dieting. Just simple eating right and exercising. I broke it into 4 goals: 20lbs every 3 months. I figure that's very realistic and attainable. I could definately use all the support I can get.
  • SmithVilla82
    Options
    Trying to lose 2st Add me everyone
  • ShaLisa2990
    ShaLisa2990 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone I am no stranger to My Fitness Pal but after having a child I am rededicating myself to a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate one another. I am the type of friend to send you a message when I notice you may have missed a day or two without updating. I don't like to seem pushy but I know what we are doing can be challenging so I like to show support and give that extra push. Also seeing the updates of others encourages me to push through as well. Good luck in your journey to becoming a healthier you!
  • clmozey
    clmozey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I recently lost 20 of my 70ish pounds to lose! I would love to help anyone that needs it add me or comment and I will add you!
  • justine_grimm
    justine_grimm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Currently 226 lbs, need to drop 60 lbs. Feel free to add me :)