2»

Replies

• kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm 14 workouts in...so here we go:
    59haegiqvoj3.jpg
    xi76mrdv4uig.jpg

I think I can see a difference, weight not budging, but I am definitely stronger (now I can ACTUALLY DO girly pushups....yes, I was THAT out of shape!)
    Overall loss so far is 3 inches:
    neck 0.5 inches lost
    back 1 inch lost
    hips 1.5 inches lost

Not sure if that is the motivation you are looking for, but for me I see progress especially in my belly/spare innertube as I am now calling it!

@GaugeGale you look great! Awesome job in two weeks! DEFINITELY see improvement, and honestly you look great to begin with!

@4bettermenow BRAVERY PAID OFF BIG TIME HOLY MOLY......just WOWZERS! This doesn't even look like the same person, THAT's how comfortable being uncomfortable you got!!!! I think Jillian would like to see this. I'm going to mail her my results, because, well, I just am.
  • GaugeGale
    GaugeGale Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    thanks kellycasey5! I swear by 30 day shred. I bought it to get in shape for my wedding a couple years ago and have used it since. I am glad I took pics this time around, gives me motivation to keep going. You look great! I def see difference and in 2 weeks also it's amazing really. Just stick with it. I only did 12 sessions of level 1 so far. I think I may move on to level 2 this week. I do it 3-5 times a week, not every day.
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You all look fantastic. It's just the motivation I need. I will post pics when half way through. I did 5th day y'day.

@GaugeGale‌ it's even better to hear you've had those results with not doing it everyday as 5 times a wk is better for me than everyday x
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ah, thank you. Truly...thank you for saying that.

Seriously??!! Your looking sooo much smaller!!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I am horrified to post this...but I think I see some results...maybe..

I am on the 3rd circuit now...2 days into it. I haven't seen in weightloss in three weeks, but my clothes are fitting a whole lot better these days. I went from loose 14's and tight 12s to comfortable 12 and falling off 14s.

lxclrn64v4gc.jpg
    nzd9smlnx7ts.jpg

You are doing so awesome! Great results! Much smaller:) keep goin girl!
  • shama_014
    shama_014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hnyzthms wrote: »
    shama_014 wrote: »
    Hi guys.
    I am doing 30DS since 10th December 2014 and I have lost 2 kg.
    The results are really amazing. :)

Brilliant. How often and what level u doing x

I started with level one was able to reach level 3. Amazing result. Lost 8kg in 12 months.
  • EmilyD249
    EmilyD249 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Looks amazing I have dvd intend to start makes me feel good to push through burns well done everyone. Is there any new photos now few weeks later be ace to see x