Ladies 50+ Friend me and let me know if you would like to join Club 50+ for women 50 years old or ol

Options

Replies

• benskinm
    benskinm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me.
  • Sue135799
    Sue135799 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me.
  • skinneme3
    skinneme3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Wendy here. Please add me too! :)
  • skinneme3
    skinneme3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    skinneme3 wrote: »
    Hi, Wendy here. Please add me too! :)

• scombs426
    Options
    Hi please add me! Thanks!
  • marybeezo
    marybeezo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi alll; I turn 50 in Nov and would love to join the group.
  • Darleeta55
    Options
    Welcome Ladies 50+ Friend me and let me know if you would like to join Club 50+ for women 50 years old or older. We share successes, struggles, motivation, tips for cravings, temptations, food, exercise.

• Darleeta55
    Options
    I would like to join this club
  • shirinian1
    shirinian1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ladies 50+ Friend me and let me know if you would like to join Club 50+ for women 50 years old or older. We share successes, struggles, motivation, tips for cravings, temptations, food, exercise.

• shirinian1
    shirinian1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to join group!
  • smoiras
    smoiras Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join also.
  • sweetjel
    sweetjel Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I would like to join too. What do we do next? Is there a name for this group of 50 plusers? I have a quick question as a newbie: Is there anyway I can add in all the foods that I normally eat at one time so it's easy for me to find my foods when journaling? In other words I know that each day at lunch I eat a piece of fruit and a weight watchers frozen meal. I would like to add all those meals in at once...not just when I eat them. Also, is there a way to get notifications from this forum? I want to keep in touch but often forget.
  • kurzap
    kurzap Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I am 61 years young and would love to join the 50+ club. I have been using MFP since the beginning of the year and have lost 9 lbs. and going.
  • browsingchiklet
    browsingchiklet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too, please :)
  • Devinec67
    Devinec67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am 53 years old and would like to join the 50+ club. I have been a member of MFP for several years, but need to be more consistent tracking my food. have lost inches and only starting to show on the scale.
  • dukedotson
    dukedotson Posts: 4 Member
    Options

• dukedotson
    Options
    dukedotson wrote: »

• dukedotson
    Options
    I would love to join!!
  • dukedotson
    Options
    I just started this program and am 57. Thanx
  • mclorrie
    mclorrie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!!