Frozen dinners

Options
13»

Replies

• brandigyrl81
    brandigyrl81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Nope! Waayyyyy to much sodium and processed ingredients. You're better off cooking your own meals and freezing them.
  • hannahrahntana
    hannahrahntana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Usually lunch for me, easy and convenient.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    How many of you use frozen dinners such as lean cuisean, healthy choice etc on your diet

Not really frozen dinners like that. I do have things like a frozen bean burrito or pizza sometimes. They are not diet versions though
  • CObluegrass
    CObluegrass Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have never found a packaged frozen meal that tastes good or has an appealing texture, but I think most restaurant food is awful too. I usually cook 2 casseroles on Sunday that my husband and I can rotate for our lunches throughout the week. Anything left on Friday gets put in the freezer for another day.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I eat frozen meals for lunches & usually try to pair them with a few servings of frozen veggies.

My favorites are Lean Cuisine Apple Cranberry Chicken & Healthy Choice Crustless Chicken Pot Pie.

I also like Amy's Organic & Red's burritos.
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I just ate Saffron Road's Chicken Pad Thai. High in flavor, low in sodium, no preservatives. You can buy healthy frozen foods or unhealthy fresh foods--it's all up to you!